S E V E N T E E N

It's been a few weeks since everything went down in the warehouse.

Jungkook has been staying at mine while Hoseok and Taehyung have found a cheap place to stay.

They didn't pay for it though.

I did.

They promised to pay me back since they have managed to find a decent paying job. Hoseok is going start soe classes in computering and Taehyung is still looking around.

Jungkook still hasn't had the guts to go see how his mother is doing but he's planning on meeting her sometime soon.

In my opinion, he is finally ready to see her, the mention of her doesn't scare him anymore and instead excites him like a child.

My phone lights up, illuminating the pitch black walls with a tint of purple because of my screensaver.

"What time is it?" I mumble sleepily.

I grab my phone with no energy at all and realise the brightness is way too bright that I almost thought it was my time to ascend to my next life.

"Shit, I'm going to be late" I smack my phone back down onto my side table and pick myself up from my bed.

"What's wrong?" A lazy voice beside me speaks up. His arm flopping up and down where I was, missing the cuddles.

 His arm flopping up and down where I was, missing the cuddles

I look down and notice a small pout on his face. Cute.

"I'm going to be late for work, I can't be late or I will get another strike."

"Strike?" He slowly sits up in bed revealing his uncovered upper body.

"I already have four and if I get another, I get demoted, okay!"

"Four?! How did you manage that?" He laughs, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the lamp I turned on.

"Don't. Even. Ask." I point my finger at him before getting up and changing into my official uniform.

"Damn, my baby is looking amazing" he smirks at me in my black jeans and my navy blue button up with the police badges on the side of the arms, back and front.

"And mine is looking like makka pakka that just came out of hibernation" I sarcastically say.

"I would imagine that would be quite cute" he looks at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Whatever" I shake my head but laugh while sliding my shoes onto my feet.

Jungkook gets up and grabs some clothes of his own from the closet since I made some space for him when he kind of moved in.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Well, I'm going to drop you off, silly" he scruffs my hair playfully before returning to his side of the bed and getting changed.