E I G H T E E N

"Who's ready to do shots!" Namjoon calls to us from the bar.

Me and Yoongi arrived a few minutes ago and Namjoon already seems pissed as it is.

"It's so early! How are you drunk already!" Yoongi pats him on the back and leads him back to the table where he sinks down into the booth seat.

"I am not drunk" Namjoon laughs and takes another sip of his drink.

"Are you drunk?" I ask again.

"Maybe" he replies.

We all laugh and watch him fidget around in his seat until my eye spots a familiar face near the doors.

"Jimin!" I wave from the table so he spots me and makes his way over.

"Hey guys-" he spots Namjoon slouching over the table.

"Is he drunk already?" He points down at him and laughs slightly.

We all nod and move along so that Jimin can sit down next to me.

He seemed almost nervous somehow.

Normally, he would be more involved in the convosations but at the moment, I keep finding him glancing at me every now and then.

"Do you want a drink?" I offer Jimin and he stands up as well as myself to go to the bar.

"What's up with you?" I ask as we await the drinks at the bar.

"Nothing, why?" He doesn't make eye contact with me at all and starts tapping his fingers at the table.

"I don't want to sound self absorbed or anything but you keep looking over at me as if I have something on my face" I laugh.

"Oh, sorry." He looks down at his tapping fingers. "You just look good tonight, that's all"

Well I wasn't expecting that.

"Thank you?" I say almost questioningly.

"Here are your drinks, hope you have a nice night guys" the bartender hands us the tray of drinks as well as some shot glasses to take to back to the group.

Jimin quickly grabs the tray and speeds off after our small talk and I can almost see his cheeks glowing red beneath the low lighting of the club.

Loud music wasn't really my thing and it's what makes me want to drink until I'm drunk so that I don't care about it.

Even crowds of people in small spaces put me off clubs but I am with the group that I cherish so it's not that bad.

"Y/n! Come over we are starting shots because Namjoon might drink them all if we don't" Yoongi calls over and I see them all snicker and Namjoon frown.

I smile and make my way back and sit down back beside Jimin.

"Who's going to start?" I ask and start filling a few shot glasses up.

"Well since you asked, I dare you to have 5 shots of Tequila" Yoongi moves 5 glasses that I filled towards myself as I look up at him with wide eyes.

"Your joking"

"Nope" he smirks.

"You just want to see me drunk!" I slap him on the arm and he raises his arms up.

"3 each then" Yoongi points his finger between me and Jimin with his lingering smirk.

"Why can't I do the shots too!" Namjoon laughs and Yoongi slaps his hand away from the glasses.

"Wait your turn"

"Yoongi don't you dare get that phone of yours out" Jimin says.

"You will be fine, you can hold your liquor unlike someone" Yoongi smiles.