New Virus

Location: In Llyona's room.
Time: 6.30 a.m. / Morning.

The sun is rising up, birds chirping all around on every houses in the residential area, a lovely woman just came in her one and only daughter, Llyona

Llyona's Mom:
Wakey wakey, Lily. It's time to go to school.

Llyona's mom opens up the curtain in Llyona's room to let the sun light up her room.

Llyona:
Oh mom..

Llyona opens her eyes slowly and rubbing them while she tries to sit up straight.

Llyona's Mom:
I'll be waiting downstairs okay. Don't be late..

Llyona's mom just got out from Llyona's room and leaves Llyona to get herself ready.

Llyona stretches out her body and grabs her towel. She then goes to the bathroom and talking to herself at the mirror.

Llyona:
Another ordinary day. It's been so long to have a nice dinner with my mom. I better bring her to a good restaurant tonight. But.. Where.. Oh well, I'll think of that later.

Llyona continue brushes her teeth and get herself ready with her neat and clean highschool uniform.

——————————————————————————————————————

Location: In the the car.
Time: 7.05 a.m. / Morning.

Llyona just get in the car where her mom's waiting.

Llyona's Mom:
Have you take your lunch box?

Llyona:
Yes mom.

Llyona's Mom:
Breakfast?

Llyona:
Yup.

Llyona's mom smiles proudly as she starts the engine and drives to Llyona's school. On the road, Llyona suddenly remembers about the special dinner that she wants to make with her mother.

Llyona:
Mom..

Llyona's Mom:
Yes Lily.

Llyona:
I was thinking of going to a special dinner tonight.

Llyona's Mom:
Aww.. Is there anything special today?