14 - yours

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©
—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

14

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

———————————————
you

dear lawless criminal,

you most definitely are not truth and law to the T. remember that one time you entered the girls dorms when it was clearly against the rules? or that time when there were rumors of you running out of the boys locker room and streaking down the hall in nothing but your boxers? shall i go on?
gosh, now that you bring that idea to mind, seeing you show me how good you can be seems irresistible. at least you'd be humiliated in a private space (or not). though i can't promise you'll have a dignified bone left in your body when i'm done with you.
angelface? thought i was a delinquent?

now, satori i thought we already established that the reason i had chills was due to your absurdly low temperatured parlor. you wish you made me nervous.
i'm sure i can find out who leases your parlor. i can be pretty resourceful too, you know.
      not sure why you're looking to be thanked instead of taking responsibility, smh. aw, you were sad to see me go? i might've stayed if you'd gotten on your knees and begged.
            what do you mean you'll take note of that??

oh, shut up. you're still a weirdo.
       i'm flattered, really. though, i always knew i was special.

woah, forward much? besides, running my hands through your hair would definitely cause you too much happiness. we can start off with a head pat.
     i'll never reveal the secret! especially not to a liar :(
and again with the flattery? though i have to admit that giving you a nice haircut isn't the only thing my hands can do.