Just Peachy...

Almost got it.....i thought as i was trying to unlock the bathroom window to escape the misery of PE. As I finally got it I saw the Shadow of my best friend Kyndell coming in the bathrom. "Jenna, is that you?", she asked. I did not reply due to the fact I had my mind set on getting out of this school , " Ugh...Jenna it is you!", she said sounding quite angrily. " What?", I said ," no one will notice if I skip out this one time". " We are getting ready for our pacer, now come on!", she said pushing me alog. We went through everyones individual pacer test and I was next. "Jenna Stone, front and center!", Coach Lezine yelled. As I walked out of there I could feel the eyes piercing right through my head. I heard whispers like  this will be funny or oh wow this will be over quick. They were both equally hurful.

             As I started the test I noticed myself getting really exausted and it was only like lap 8? I was about 5'2 and 106 pounds and a sophmore in highschool  so I was pretty puny. I think people started to notice me getting tired because I started hearing chuckles from my classmates. Oh the humiliation. I dropped out at lap 13 and I got some pretty hurtful smirks in the hallway. This was just peachy.