Just My Luck

Normally I was excited for me to go to yearbook. But today I just wanted to go home...to invelope my self in bed and watch movies. Of course that would never happen because-

       "Jenna, don't you have to go to yearbook?" Kyndell interrupted my train of thought." Oh, um yeah", I fumbled with my word. I quickly grabbed my books and headed down the hall, I was given looks. Some were sympathetic and others seemed to say eww look at her. Both were painful. "Hey Jenna," Jezzebelle, the school slut spoke. I kept my head down and dtried to ignore her, but it didn't work. "Jenna!", she snapped, and I turned around,"What?!", I glowered at her. " Just saying hello", she smirked and walked off. Oh, and there is one thing you don't know about Jezzebelle. She is my faturnal twin sister, I took verbal abuse from her every day also.

           Yearbook want by like a blur and I was already walking home. I usuallytyred to be quick so I wouldn't have to walk with Jezzebelle and her gang. They would usually throw insults, and when they wouldn't the looks were enough.

               As usual when I got home I got no recongnition, no "hey Jenna!", or "how was your day?". I really didnt care..it's not like I wanted to talk to them. I went to my room - well excuse me, me and Jezzebelles room- to do my homework. I peered out of my window to see a moving truck with a new family.This will be fun. I started feeling like a creeper so I closed the curtain.

             Jezzebelle came in with that usual look on her face. You know, that face that says I'm to good to be seen with you. " Hey Jen", she said, I could tell she wanted something, " What?" , I retorted, "Uhmm, could you like do my homework?" pshh typical of her,"Uhmm, like no!", I mocked. She just rolled her eyes and started what homework she had originally planned me to do. It was about an hour before my mom called for dinner. But tonight, she had a different message. "Girls, come down to meet the new neighbors", she called in her nice- but fake- voice. This will be interesting.