Unreal

It was unreal how much Ace got me. As soon as I got up there a flood of emotions just fled out of me. I opened uo to him. The whole time he didn’t say a word. He just looked at me with caring eyes.

            ‘’It seems like you need a boost in happiness.’’, he said,”Yeah, I suppose that could do me good”. “How about we do something fun, to take your mind off of things,” he said with hopeful eyes,” Sure, you wanna go to the mall?”, I nodded my head quickly and we were out the door.

            At the mall the worst thing I could have thought of happened. I looked in to the store we were walking in to and there stood Jezzebelle and her crew. “Umm, Ace do you think we could go somewhere else”, but it was too late, they saw me. “Awwe is that Jenna over there”, Jezzebelle said walking over to us, “everyone look, its Jenna”. I hate her. And I’m not being catty when I say this but I truly hate her.

            Her friends were just throwing insults at me. I looked up at Ace with helpless eyes. Thankfully he stepped in.

            “Wow, could you be any less obvious that you are jealous of Jenna?”, Ace asked and smirked whilst he said it. “You guys are talking about Jenna not having a boyfriend, but I haven’t seen you with a boyfriend?” Ace questioned “Oh, well at least I could get one if I wanted to”, Jezzebelle sharply replied. “Oh well for your information, Jenna has a boyfriend”, Ace said swiftly as he put his arm around my shoulders. I got chills from him just doing that. ”Oh, so you’re the trolls boyfriend, I don’t believe that”, Jezz said while laughing.

            This was the usual humiliation. I was used to it and I wasn’t expecting Ace to help me any further. I turned to leave and Ace done something that shocked all of us “Oh yeah?”, he said and in a quick second his lips were crashed on to mine. I was surprised, as was everyone else by the gasps I was hearing. “Well I think I proved my point”, Ace triumphiantly said as he pulled me out the door.

            “Thanks for sticking up for me like that”, I said as we were walking, “No problem babe, those guys are pain in the rear end type of people”, he said and I let out a small chuckle. It was unbelievable how well Ace got me.

Just, unreal.

A/N: HI guys! I really rope you guys are enjoying the story and should I continue? And like I said before I love feedback so fell free to let me know how you like the story.

Thanks guys!

-Katie(: