Main Attraction

I walked down the stairs to see four faces. Three of which was the ones I saw outside. One was a little girl who looked about 5 or 6 and a middle aged couple whom I supposed was the parents. The other guy looked around my age and I am guessing that is their son. " So, this is our daughter, Jezzebelle", my father said gleefully and as if on a second thought he muttered," Oh, and this is her sister, Jenna". Just the way he said my name made it seem like he hates me, which he does. 

              All of their eyes were glued to Jezz in awe, as usual, she was the main attraction. But after a minute the boys eyes slowly drifted to me and they stayed there. I felt like he was burning holes in the side of my head. The neighbors introduced themselves. The mother was Lynn Hadley, the father was Steven Hadley, and the little girl was Marlee Hadley. " OH and I'm Ace", said the boy without lifting his gaze. I must admit, he was cute- no scratch that- he was gorgeous. He was a little taller than me, he had dark brown hair, and sparkling green eyes. My parents were already trying to hook Ace up with Jezz. But for the first time, he seemed more interested in me than in Jezz.

         Dinner was quite awkward with both families. Coincedentally Ace sat beside me, and Jezz weasled her way in on the other side of him. After dinner our parents decided we should hang out with each other and that we could tell Ace abut the area. I thought this was stupid...I mean they made their way here, what more does he need to know. " So, what school will you be going to?", I asked just to break the awkward silence, "Oh, um St. Andrews, sophmore", "That's cool, we go there too", I said trying to be optimistic. We talked a ottle more without hearing a peep from Jezz and it turns out, we actually have alot in common, we even exchanged numbers. He didn't even ask for Jezz's number which is a shocker.

                                                        I feel a friendship coming on.