Chapter 7!

Omg hey guys
Idk if anyone is still reading this but I decided I was due for an update?
I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I've been so busy and I've been really stressed and there's been a lot going on,
But I'm back now! And hopefully for a while.
Anyways, here we go!

Eds POV

I woke up early to shower and get ready for the day ahead. Today was my first date with taylor and I had to make sure it was PERFECT. I got ready and made my way over to taylors trailer and picked a rose out of the bush to bring to her (over the past few weeks we've been texting and she said that she wishes guys would be more respectful to women and bring them flowers on first dates and such).

Taylors POV

I walked out of my trailer to see Ed walking my way with a rose in his hand and a smile on his face.
"Hey tay!" He yelled
"Hi!" I replied back and started walking in his direction.
as I got closer to him he said "here I got this for you..." and gave me this beautiful red rose.
"Oh Ed, it's beautiful. Thank you so much!" And I kissed him on the cheek, trying not to blush.
He held out his arm and said "shall we?"
I interlocked my arm with his and replied "we shall."

Sorry for the super short chapter omg but I literally don't know what to write. If you have any ideas please message me and I'll put them in the story :)