Chapter 5

UPDATE TIMEEEE YAYAYAYAYAYAY

TAYLOR'S POV

So Ed jut asked me out... I think. I HAVE TO TELL CAITLIN! "Hey I have to go do something ill be right back." I told Ed. "ok well I gotta go tune my guitar so ill see you later Kay?" "Ok bye"

I said and ran out of the room. I ran around the entire arena and finally found her. "CAILTIN" I yelled completely out of breath. "TAY what happened?!?! sit down and catch your breath!!"

"Edkissedmeandikissedhimbackandthenheaskedmetogowithhimtohissistersweddingparty."

"WHAT" Caitlin screamed. her voice echoed through the stadium.

Everyone turned around and looked at us.

"CAITLIN shhhhh!!!! everyone's staring now!!" I yelled/whispered at her.

"Sorry!" She replied.

"Ed asked you out?!?!?"

"Not really. I mean maybe. I don't know.

"Tay you know he did I see you blushing."

"Is it really that noticeable??" I ask blushing even harder.

"Yes tay. now lets go into my dressing room before anyone else gets suspicious."

I nod and follow her to her dressing room.

We entered the room and I explained EVERYTHING to her as she sat there wide eyed.

"WHAT" she screamed after I told her everything.

"SHHHHHHHHH" I hissed at her. "People are gonna hear you!!"

"Oops. sorry.." she whispered.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!! IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL LATELY IM SO SORRY. Thanks for the 108 reads!! OMG ily guys.

Stay beautiful <3