VI

"Uh... nothing?" His eyes were wide and his naked body began to shake.

"Do not lie to me boy. In case you fucking forgot, I have eyes." He just stared at me. I briskly walked to him, yanking his hand away from his favorite part of himself. I stared directly in to his eyes, my hand on either side of his face.

"Did I not give you enough? Do you want more?"

He stays silent, the only sound his heavy breathing.

"Please Harry, tell me. I must know if we want this to work."

"No ma'am. I still need more." I yanked my hands from his face and stood all the way up. He bowed his head and stared at the carpet.

"Put your clothes on. Now."

"Ye-"

"Do not speak." I stood in the doorway as he yanked on jeans and a t shirt.

"Follow me." I turn around and I hear his loud footsteps behind me. I come to a door, a door that I know he will learn to fear. I unlock it and open to reveal the black room.

"Get in there. Now." His eyes were scared. His feet stayed glued to the ground.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Harry. You've already made me so fucking livid yet you still want to disobey me? In case you forgot, I am a very highly respected cop, and I can make you disappear very easily. So, I suggest you listen to me very, very carefully. Do as I say. Is that clear?"

He nods.

"I said, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am." His voice croaks and I just now realize that there are tears streaming down his face. Shit.

"Come here." He looks up at me.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He trudges towards me and into my open arms. I sink down to the ground, bringing him with me. We're sitting in the doorway of the black room so I lean against the doorframe. I cradle his head against my chest and let his tears soak into my clothes.

"I'm so sorry that Bubbles is gone, Harry."

"Please, call me your baby again ma'am." Oh yes.

"Of course baby boy." I run my fingers through his hair, peppering kisses along his hairline.

"Baby?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Come sleep with Mo- me tonight." Shit, I really need to watch myself. I stand up and pull him up with our adjoined hands. I guide him to my bedroom and close the door behind us. I slowly undress him, taking in the masterpiece that God made and named Harry. I leave him in his boxers and lead him to my bed. He lies down and I tuck him in, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night baby." His snores are the only answer I receive. I leave him in my room and walk to my office. I search his name in the database and read everything recorded about him. I have a feeling that there's a lot more to him than what I've read. Regular boys don't just comply with my "kidnapping" of them. It takes them awhile to even think about listening to me or bowing down to me. It took him less than one night. A thought hits me and I despise it.

Maybe I'm not his first.