X

I grab his wrist and it doesn't take much effort to drag him to my room because he sullenly follows. When we get to the door of my room I fling open the door and pull him in and to face me. His eyes are cast to the floor so I put my hand under his chin and lift his face so I force his eyes to meet mine. The jade green of his eyes were not as full of fear as I thought, but also portrayed lust and need. I pushed my face up towards his and connected our lips. I feel him begin to struggle for dominance but a quick pull of his brown locks reminds him who's in charge. The kiss becomes more intense as my hands wander down his toned chest to the button of his jeans. I pop them open and unzip them, grabbing the waist band and pulling them down to his knees, leaving him to kick them off. I grab his hands from his sides and put them at the hem of my shirt, hoping he got the idea to take my shirt off. He begins to pull it up and we break the kiss as he pulls my shirt over my head. His hands sneak down to my ass and lift me up as he moves towards the bed. He lays me down on the bed as he supports himself over me, our makeout session heating up. He pushes me up towards the headboard and detaches his mouth from mine. He peppers kisses along my jaw and neck until he gets to my chest. His hand reaches under my back and quickly and easily unclips my bra. It both amazes me and worries me how good he is at doing that. He swirls his tongue around my nipple until it painfully hardens and then moves on to the other, tugging it between his teeth as his left hand comes up to massage my other tit. He continues kissing down my body until he gets to the waistband of my jeans. He removes one of his hands from my breast to pop the button open and pull the zipper down before removing his other hand and yanking my jeans down throwing them across the room. His mouth dances around the skin just above my panties before pulling my legs open with his hand. He kisses and sucks the inside of my thighs so slowly it's painful. I prop myself up onto my elbows and glare at him.

"Harry, stop this shit and get to it. Jesus." His eyes greet mine and he ducks his head once again, giving me one more lingering kiss on the inside of my left thigh before actually ripping off my black underwear. His nose runs along my slit and I hear him inhale slowly. He presses a kisses to my clit before swirling it around with his tongue. He nips it quickly making me shiver before going back to sucking it. I groan from the intense feeling and I feel his right hand leave my left thigh. A single finger is pushed inside me and I gasp at the sudden pressure. He curls and uncurls his finger while moving it in and out at a rough pace and sucks on my clit. When he adds in a second finger my back begins to arch off the bed. His free hand moves back up to my right breast squeezes it. His fingers continue to move at a faster and faster pace, matching that of his tongue on my clit. When I feel the pressure becoming too much and my muscles begin to clench, his fingers pull out and the sudden emptiness disappoints me. But just as soon as his fingers leave his tongue replaces them. He moves it in and out coaxing my orgasm out as his thumb rubs my swollen clit. As I ride out my orgasm with a slew of moans he laps up the remnants.

I reach down and tug his hair, signaling for him to come up to me. He slowly climbs up the bed before plopping down next to me. I press a gentle kiss to his lips, tasting myself but not really caring. He lazily smiles and smile back to him. I brush a strand of brown hair from his face, tucking it behind his ear.

"I'm sorry ma'am for talking to that lady. You are my only one." I smile once more and softly kiss the tip of his nose before pulling his head to my naked chest. Within minutes I hear his breathing become heavy and I close my eyes to join him in his state of slumber.