I

"So, Mr.-?

"Styles, Harry Styles. Didn't they tell you this before you came in here? Were you not prepared? Aren't you supposed to be a professional?"

"Sir-"

"Mr.Styles."

"Mr. Styles, please, tell me. Where were you the night in question?"

"And what night is that?"

"Mr. Styles, as informed to you when we first asked you to come in, I am asking you about the night of January 24th."

"Of this year?'

"Yes, Mr. Styles. This year."

"And uh what day was that?"

"It was a Wednesday."

"Well I was at the strip club."

"All night?"

"All day even. I love women."

"Well alright then. Is there anyone who can verify that?"

"Bubbles."

"Bubbles?"

"Yeah. Blonde curly hair, big blue eyes, giant tits. Actually, she looks a lot like you."

"Do you know her real name?"

"No. Why would I?"

"Whatever. So Bubbles? Is that all?"

"Yeah, I had hours of private time with her."

"Well, it was nice talking to you."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To go get some private time with Bubbles."

"Oh you've gotta take me with you."

"I don't believe I need to take you anywhere. Remember I am the professional here."

"But I'm the professional when it comes to half naked girls with daddy problems. How's your dad?" He had a mischevious glint in his eye and a smirk on his smooth face.

"Long gone."

"Divorce?"

"I'm leaving."

"Please take me. I know how to talk to my dear Bubbles."

"'Talk.' Real funny. Let's go." I open the door and walk out, Harry Styles hot on my heels. As I walk through our squad room, I nod my head at my partner and he gets up to join us.

"Why is the witness coming with us, C?"

"He was too annoying to leave behind."

"I heard that!"

"Shut up Styles." Damn Dane was right. Why the hell did I bring the witness?

We get outside the precinct and I unlock the car.

"What's the problem, Mr. Styles?" Can he just get in the god damned car?

"How the hell do you have a car like this?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're a fucking detective for Christ's sake! You don't get much money! And you're a girl! Girls don't like '69 Challengers!" He seemed so confused. So annoying.

"That's it. We're leaving you here." My partner shot me a look of appreciation as he got in the passenger seat. I slid in to the driver's seat and started the grumbling engine. Harry yells and struggles to get in before I left.

"Wow, you weren't kidding."

"Shut up Styles." My partner and I are on the same page with this kid.

"So you, lady detective, I never caught your name." Shut up.

"Detective Hyde. You call me Detective Hyde."

"I don't think that's what Seargent Fucktard over here calls you."

"He's a detective, not a seargant."

"Oh, so Detective Fucktard. That's better. What do you call Ms. Tightass over here?"

"Sexy and fit most of the time." I roll my eyes and hit his arm as I weave through traffic driving to the strip club.

"That was good. I honestly don't have something better." Thank God we're here. Would've been better if we got t-boned and he got thrown out of the car but not every dream can come true.

"Oh yeah, Detective Hyde, how old are you?"

"Too old for you, Mr. Styles." I leave him there as Dane and I enter the club. Well holy shit it has some class. I would consider working here on the side. Get some money because I got nice boobs and I get to grind on men- wait what the fuck am I saying? Do I really want to be Bubbles Jr?

I hear Harry's deep voice behind me.

"Bubbles! How nice to see you!"

I turn and see Harry's face in the crook of a blonde girl's neck. The blonde girl was wearing barely there shorts and a bikini top. Harry wraps his arm around her naked waist and approaches us. Isn't it look but don't touch? I must be rusty on strip club ettiquette.

"Detectives this is my great friend, Bubbles."

"Nice to meet y'all." She smiles and bats her eyelashes at Dane. Oh fuck off whore.

"Okay, Bubbles, was Harry here on the night of Wednesday, January 24th?"

"Of course Mr. Detective. He's here almost every night." Well that's embarassing.

"Thank you Bubbles. You've been very helpful."

"Come see me sometime Mr. Detective."

"Oh I sure will." I have to physically drag him out of the club before he pounces on her and fucks her right there. Goddamn am I the only non horny person here?

___________________________________________________________________

And theres the first chap of my third ff. honestly dont even know how all this popped into my mind but somehow it did. oh and this will start to make better sense in a couple of chapters.