𝗰𝗵. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

Nurses office
(On a business trip)

"I heard that the teacher in this clinic is on a business trip until tomorrow. I knew it, there's nobody here. Haha." He chuckled to himself as his aura sparkled.

"I'm not injured, though."

"?!" Baji then slapped his hand on her forehead.

"Seems like you don't have a fever. Weren't you wobbling all day?" Baji questioned as he gazed down at her.

Don't tell me that he's worried...?!

"When I saw that... I got irritated." He spoke referring to the time she was wobbling about whilst walking to school.

'I totally misunderstood it.'

"But, well, aren't you able to sleep for as as you wish now?" He asked as he patted on the bed he sat on.

"Um. But... That." She hesitated but her eyes sparkled when she caught sight of the bed.

She was now laying on the comfortable bed with the blanket over her.

The temptation won over Kiyomi.

"Is it fine for an honours student to skip class?" She asked knowing damn well he was no honours student, cough to his horrifying IQ.

"The lesson is almost over anyway." He stated with no regards to his reputation.

'Hmm... That means... Baji intended to stay here for a long time?' She thought as she got nervous and flushed pick causing Baji to look over from the edge of the bed where he sat.