𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐈 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

His gaze blurred. In and out of consciousness he went, that's what Baji did.

"..Ji..."
"B...i"

They called out to him. But how he could do suck a dishonourable thing to his friend. He promised that he's always be there for him.

So that's what he'll do, Baji was not the brightest child, yet he was very intelligent

He grew to comprehend the weight of making a promise. He understood it, the concept of a vow at the early age of a child when he found his mother crying.

The thought of making his mother cry was unbearable, she was a women he greatly admired. For she was patient, kind and kept her promises.

Being blessed with great friends and a great mother, he had to do his part.

But he was also a human.
Therefore he had a built in tendency to have selfish desires.

There were multiple desires he had, wanting peyoung yakisoba every time he went to the supermarket, or wanting to stay out late to hang out with Mikey and the others.

But those were ones he mentioned out loud.

Deep down he always wanted to have someone he can care for, someone he can protect, someone he can cry on, someone he can rely on.

So when he daydreamed of making a promise with sapphire hues before his eternal sleep, it made him quite sad knowing that it was just all in his head.

There were also dark thoughts clouding his mind, why'd he do it, why couldn't he have not bothered, it would have benefited him for his reverie could have been real.