𝗰𝗵. 𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗈𝗇𝖾

❝ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐋 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

Support club

Kiyomi stared at the window with a dazed sigh as Baji sat and 'read' his book in silence.
'Today is boring...'

The door opened to reveal another student, she held the makeshift poster of the support club in one hand.
"Is the support club really willing to do anything?" She asked.

"Like it was written here." She pointed as the two members looked back at her.

"......"

—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

A gal?

Kazehana Mitsuki
(2nd Year)

"I wanna break up with my boyfriend. Can you help me by pretending to be my new boyfriend?" She asked as she sat crossed legs on the settee.

"One week is enough for now."

'This person just snatched the notice poster and took it here...' Kiyomi clenched on the poor poster.

"Can't you simply say that you want to break up with him?" Baji offered a simple idea with his simple mind, his aura sparkled once again.

"Recently, he's been secretly hanging out with my friend. And I didn't listen to his explanation so we ended up arguing." She spoke with an irk mark.

"Because I felt irritated, I said that I already liked somebody else, but then he kept seeing me and being noisy about it." She huffed in annoyance.

Kiyomi looked over at Baji's face as he pursed his lips and stared blankly.
'He must be thinking that this is too troublesome.' She nervously gulped as she looked over to his face.