Synopsis

UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
These will not be uploaded on a regular schedule, just keep your eye out!

WHAT CANON AM I FOLLOWING:
I will be following the Gameverse canon over the anime one, meaning that the game doesn't end at Floor 75, Sinon and Leafa end up in SAO, the ALO arc is a lot less interesting as Suguo has already been arrested as SAO was cleared and Yuuki doesn't die. 

IS THIS STORY GENDER-NEUTRAL:
Yes!

WHO WILL BE THE ROMANCED GIRL:
ALL. OF. THEM. (But only one at a time... probably!)

WHAT WILL I BE LEAVING CANON: 
Using my Sword Art Online x Reader canon, but I will adjust certain moments to allow for these scenarios to happen.

ANY OTHER NON-CANON CHARACTER'S BEING ADDED:
I will try and avoid it, I generally dislike stories that add too many new, original characters (probably because of my poor memory and I keep forgetting which is which!) and I dislike when these extra characters don't have names so you end up with a bunch of F/N-esque tags in the text when trying to converse with these added characters. If the character exists in any of the canons of SAO then they are fair game, otherwise the only new character will probably be the reader.

MY USE OF ONOMATOPEIA:
I'm not the greatest at writing fighting scenes with detail, so I tend to use onomatopoeia to provide an impression of the way the battle is occurring- it's fairly self-explanatory but I'll put an index of currently used onomatopoeia here which I will update as needed:

The reader mainly uses their spear, so the most often onomatopoeia you'll see is *STAB* but you'll also see this from rapiers and any other thrusting weapons.

Swords, Daggers and other slashing weapons will use *SLASH*

Clubs and other blunt-force weaponry currently use *WHAM*

Also, Axes will use *SWISH* whilst bows use *FWIP*

When using a sword skill the player charges it up, this is shown with a *SCHWING* which is then followed up with a normal weapon noise as written above.

In the case of parries, they will be shown as *PTING* and can follow after a sword skill if it's a parrying sword skill.

-=-

If you have any questions, critiques or any other feedback, please let me know.
This is my first story and any feedback is good feedback in my opinion!

Thanks for checking out this story!

~ OBahar