Argo x Reader - Reckless Simulation

* ARGOS POV *

Argo: "Aaargh! Still nothin'! Not a single message from them at all!"

Damn it U/N! When you get back here I'm going to really give you a piece of my mind this time, I still can't believe that you really just did that!

Asuna: "Relax Argo! Relax... they'll do just fine, they always have, haven't they?"

Argo: *sigh* "...'spose yer right... they've managed way worse than a solo rescue mission."

Asuna: "It wouldn't have had to be, if you told me what was happening at the time!"

Argo: "Didn't have the time ta! They ran off the moment the location left my lips! Damned stubborn fool!"

Asuna: "... It's been a little while now. Why don't you try tracking them again?"

Argo: "No point. They'll still be in that damned Boss Room!"

???: "Hey now! Do you really have so little faith in me? I'm hurt Argo! Hurt!"

Asuna: "U/N! You're back!"

Argo: "Hmph! It's about time, ya darn troublemaker you!"

U/N: "Nice to see you too! It feels like an eternity since I last saw the sun! Are those new whiskers or...?"

Argo: "! y-y-You little—"

Asuna: "—Hee-hee! U/N! She's been worried sick, you shouldn't tease her so much!"

Argo: "i–I wasn't worried for their sake! I was just afraid I'd have to put out applications for a new and competent info gatherer, that's all!

Argo: "i–I wasn't worried for their sake! I was just afraid I'd have to put out applications for a new and competent info gatherer, that's all! ...What uh– what made ya take so long gettin' back to us anyways? Hmm!"

U/N: "Ah, well... I guess I just got distracted on the way back is all!"

Argo: "Distracted... with what?"

U/N: "a–Ah... well uh– y'know... just uhm... taking in the sights, and gathering some resources to keep my stocks high and—"

Argo: "—show me your gathered items then. Right now."

U/N: "r-Right now?! I uh... I would, but I already dropped them off in my room's storage! Yeah, already gone!"

Asuna: "...You went back to your room... before checking in with us? That's not like you at all!"

Argo: "Not like ya at all..."