AASAI PART 1

Disclaimer: This is purely imagination. Not intending to hurt anyone.

Rated: 18+ (Just some basic things)

Long Chapter ahead!!

Sivaangi was sipping her hot chocolate as she was humming to the tunes of her next film song for AR. Rahaman which she recorded this afternoon. It was summer but Mumbai's unpredictable rains was here. Its should have been a happy day, but as the gloomy climate outside, her mood was also the same.

She missed her Ashwin, not only did she miss him but at the same time she was still very angry with him.

It has been 2 weeks since they spoke after the fight they had on that night.

Sivaangi believed in unconditional love, but when Ashwin forgot their second wedding anniversary she didn't hold back from spilling out every complain she had for the past 4 years since they confessed their love for each other.

Ashwin was always a workaholic, but Sivaangi mattered to him the most. She was the most important person in his life. But sometimes, he can also be not attentive to small things like anniversary dates which mattered so much to Sivaangi.

He had not only forgotten that it was their anniversary but she had to wait for 3 hours in the restaurant for him.

When he came back home that night he understood that he had screwed up big time when he saw her in tears in her eyes. She was all dressed up, sitting in their couch waiting for him.

Before he could utter a single word to convince her, his rowdy was in full feisty mode.

She didn't give him any chance to explain, because she knew he will come up with something like always.

Once she spilled her heart out, she went into their bedroom and closed the door.

Ashwin understood that its best that he gives her some space, so he took the couch that day.

Next day when he woke up, he found her nowhere to be. He called her she didn't pick his call. He called his mother in law Bini ma, she also didn't pick up. Panicking he called her assistant Riya, who picked up the phone hesitantly.

Ashwin- Riya madam enge. Na call panna edukala (Riya where is madam? I called her she isn't picking up)

Riya didn't answer his question at first, but after him asking her twice. She spoke up.

Riya- Sir, madam unga call attend panna vendam sonaga. But neega romba panic agitinga. So na ungata solran. Madam two weeks Mumbai pogirkanga ARR sir ku record panna (Sir, madam had asked me not to tell you. But seeing your state I'm telling you, she has gone to Mumbai to record songs for ARR song.

That's when Ashwin vaguely remembered her telling about it and how excited she was. Like always he forgot to remember.

Riya: Sir please don't tell mam that I informed you.

Ashwin: Ok Riya, thank you. He hung up the call.

Ashwin dint have the guts to go see her. He further assumed that she will get more upset if he contacts her. So he decided to wait until she finished her recording.

However, Sivaangi wanted him to come behind her.

After making Riya spill the truth, she understood her husband knows where she is, yet dnt try to reach out for her.

Sivaangi thought "Indah manushan eppo dan enaku enna AASAI nu purinjipar. Always military dan, disturb panna kudadhu nu call panama irupar" (Will this man ever understand my wish. Always acts like a military man. He would thought not to disturb me).

Marriage mudiji 2 years achhu. Love propose panni 4 years achhu. Inum Intimacy la I kuda oluga podala. Idhula alavukuku mel aanah love irukan. Kastom katom (Its been 2 years since we got married, 4years since we proposed. Yet, still he hasn't put I in Intimacy and proudly flaunts out he is very much romantic to the world).

And not to forget our twitter family. Our dear Ashaangians, they think that their king is the most romantic man in their world. Reading their tweets I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Even now my beloved husband, instead of calling me puts up sad songs in his IG stories. Making his fans praise him what a romantic he is and asking me to come back soon.

Sivaangi was brought of her thoughts when her phone rang with the tone of AASAI reprise by her. It was a special gift from her to him because it was his first song.

Caller ID showed "Manna". She cut the call. But it rang again. Unable to resist, she picked the call but didn't speak.

Ashwin- Hello Sivaangi ma irukiya. Yen Pesa matra. I miss you ammu. (Hello sivaangi are you there. I miss you love)

Ashwin continued- Unoda manna va once forgive ma.

As she was hearing him talking, she heard someone knock her door.

She opened the door, their stood Ashwin with his apologetic smile. Looking handsome in a white pullover.

Before she could comprehend what was happening he closed the distance and bear hugged her repeating sorry in her ears.

He kicked the door close and slowly moved her towards the bed. When her foot hit the bed she came out of the trance pushing him.

Sivaangi- What are you doing here. Why did you hug me.

Ashwin daringly came close and hugged her again. Sivaangi tired to push him but her 5'4 frame was nothing in front of the 5'11 man. She eventually gave up.

Sivaangi- Inga enna panringa. (What are you doing here)

Ashwin- nee Bini ma ta enaku Intimacy la I kuda poda varala, unoda AASAI na purinjikala sonna nu sonaga. Adan rowdy vandan. (I know you had complained to Bini ma about me. Regarding our intimacy, here I'm to full fill your wish)

Ashwin was very thankful that he had the most frank and friendliest MIM.

Sivaangi- Na inum kovama iruka, neega pogalam. (I'm still angry you can go)

Ashwin- Ammu love after a fight is much more pleasurable don't you know. Intimacy la Y eh na poduven.

He took the full form of her, her hair was wet with her wild curls and she was wearing a purple satin night robe. He came close to her and whispered in his base voice.

"Aasai nooragi poga Aadai noolagi poga"

He slowly pulled her robe to find her in a white satin camisole. Like always Sivaangi falls for his base voice. She hugged him close to her.

She could hear his heart beat fast same as hers. She felt like she was home after long time. Cocooned in his warm embrace.

Ashwin continued "Katti kondu mutham veithu ondraga kadhalaga" kissing her from her shoulders to her neck.

Sivaangi moved away from him not able to contain her moan.

Ashwin hugged her from behind "Yen yen dhegam matum igu rendaga sol" he slowly slipped her camisole from her shoulders yet again kissing her neck.

To be continued

Hai Makale, hope you liked it. Writing for first time so manichu. Its a long chapter I wanted to give a preview before it gets more intense. Will try to update next one soon.

Still Livingston in katuvasi comment!! Anyone like me!!

Manifesting for a kukukulu October. Ok bye makale.