Part 2: You are my mate?

This is a story of fiction. Not intending to hurt anyone.

Ignore typos.

This is alternate reality

Theme: Supernatural- Werewolves

That's when realization hit her she was his mate.

From what she could understand from hearing Rakshan, he has to be her mate.

But certain things didn't make any sense to her. She wondered, as she got down silently without telling a word to him.

If Ashwin was my mate, he would know it by know because he is 24 years already. Since he was the future alpha, mate bond would be strong. So he should have claimed me as his by now.

Ashwin showed no such signs that he was her mate. I have doubts that he lowkey finds me annoying. Idhula I'm love of his life eh!!

Rakshan, maybe to irritate him would have said something like.

Binni saw he daughter walking as if she has seen a ghost.

Bini: Aii Sivaangi enna ach, onum pesama porah?

(What happened?)

Sivaangi: Ashwin kum ennakum enna relationship?

(What's the relationship between me and Ashwin)

Bini: Ente kayta, Neega friends daney?

(You are friends right?)

Sivaangi: Ashwin dan enoda soulmate ah? (Is he my soulmate) sivaangi asked getting straight to the point.

Binni: Soliyach Ashwin finally unta. Finally marumagan nu vai veetu elar munadi solalam

(He said you finally, Now I can call him as my son in law in front of everyone) saying this Bini hugged her daughter.

Sivaangi: Avar enta edhum solla. How long do you know this? Vere yaruku terium? Why Ashwin enta solala

(He hasn't said me anything. Who else knows and why he didn't tell me)

Bini realised the blunder she has done. She has let out the 3 years secret which Ashwin had kept from her daughter.

Bini: Ma, enaku, appa, vinay, Ashwin odah family, pack la important aanah people, Ashwin friends ku matu dan teriyum.

Sivaangi: so except me all know about it? Why he didn't tell me?

Bini: Adhu na solla mudiyadhu Sivaangi, Ashwin dan solananom

(I can't tell, Ashwin has to tell you that)

Sivaangi felt hurt that so many of them hid the truth from her. Does Ashwin not want her as mate. Is that why he hasn't said her yet?

Sivaangi: Enaku, terium nu Ashwin ta soladey ma. Enaku teriyum nu yarukum teriya vendam

(Don't tell Ashwin that I know about. Let nobody know, that know about this)

Sivaangi was hurt. She felt betrayed that everyone hid this from her. Did Ashwin really not want her?

At that moment Ashwin called her

Ashwin: Rowdy oru bye kuda solama poita? (you left without even saying bye)

Sivaangi: Idhu solla dan call panigala? (You called to tell this?

Ashwin: Yaro sudah irukarra marre teridhu, ok day after tomoorow bday party ku ready pannaom, Tomorrow evenining I will pick you up

Sivaangi: Tomorrow na Arjun kuda veliya porah! I cant come