ASSAI PART 2

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of imagination. Not intending to hurt anyone.

Rated: 18+ (Little more intense than last chapter)

Ignore Typos :)

Long Chapter ahead!!

As Ashwin continued kissing her neck, transporting her into a world of euphoria, the moment was disturbed by the telephone ringing in her room.

Sivaangi quickly moved from him and picked the call. It was from the reception informing her that the mushroom pasta she had ordered is ready.

Sivaangi- Ashwin food vardhu collect panirga (Collect the food Ashwin)

Saying this she moved quickly went into bathroom.

Sivaangi saw her face fully flushed. Her mind voice spoke up.

Sivaangi MV- Nee avar mela kovama iruka, navagam ilaya?? (You are angry with him dnt you remember?)

Sivaangi- Avar eh ippo dan intimacy la I podraru summa iru nee (Just now he is on to it, stay quite)

Sivaangi MV- Sivu idan chance vidadhey avara (This a good chance dnt leave him)

Sivaangi's converstion with herself came to an end when she heard Ashwin calling her.

Ashwin on the other side.

Ashwin MV- Romba over ah porah, first oluga sorry kaylu (First ask sorry to her properly)

Ashwin- Avaluku indha challenging Ashwin dan pidikum summa iru (She likes me this way, stay quite)

Ashwin saw sivaangi coming out, she had tied her wild curly hair into a Bun, she looked heavenly to him.

Without looking at him Sivaangi went and took the pasta and started eating.

Ashwin MV- Food is always first to her. You are always second da.

Ashwin moved towards her and sat in front.

Ashwin- Enaku thara matiya (Wont you give me)

Sivaangi without blinking immediately fed him like she always dose since they met in CWC.

Ashwin- Not bad, but I make it much better.

Sivaangi- Oh sorry enaku marandhu pochu unga taste, its been so long that you cooked.

Ashwin- Sorry ma, shoot busy la I couldn't make time, will definitely treat you once we go back home

Sivaangi- Edhuku amma ta pesiniga (Why did you talk to mom)

Ashwin- Enoda pondati sandai potu poita. Aprom na yarta pesa (My wife fought with me and went. Whom else shall I talk with)

Sivaangi pointing her hands to him- Nee lam enna aalu ya (What man are you)

Ashwin quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him. Whispering to her in his base voice unnoda aalu. (Your man)

Sivaangi- Na inge serious ah pesitu irukan, neega romance panringa. (I'm being serious here, you are on to romance)

Ashwin- Enaku enoda pooriurandai dan mukiyum (This is important to me)

Without giving her time, he quickly took the blindfold and tied it over her eyes. He turned her around, releasing her wild hair from the bun.

Grazing her earlobes slowly Ashwin continued- "Eera mutham payum satham ooripogum bodhai yendru thaga pookal pook seiyum latchamga"

He continued to give wet kisses behind her earlobes down her spine.

Sivaangi, with her eyes in blindfold, her sense was heightened, she fully leaned back in his broad chest. Her skin flushed again, with goosebumps sprouting all over her body.

Ashwin carried her to the bed and both sat facing each other.

Ashwin took her hands placed it over his heart and continued

"Theendal un saavi endru thedi poga, Thundil un vasam endru odi poga"

Sivaangi slowly but steadily moved her hands down his chest, pulling his dress off him. She continued exploring his abs. She tired to remove her blindfold but Ashwin stopped her.

He moved forward pressing her to the headboard with both her hands behind her. He started leaving hickey's near her color bone. Without being able to move, Sivaangi whimpered moaning his name.

Ashwin continued " Aasaiyodu nee padhitha vensivapu muthamaga "

Sivaangi following his lead started leaving hickeys on his neck. Ashwin loosed his grip on her, and let out a manly grunt.

Sivaangi slowly backed him to his back, and straddled him over his hip.

Taking the lead, she started singing in her sweet sensual tone

"Ennalum theera kadhalaga Epodhum nee nan pakamaga" she started going down his chest when Ashwin rolled them over

Sivaangi- Ashwww (Before she could finish he captured her mouth with a soul warming kiss)

Them missing each other for two weeks, with the pent up sexual tension, the kisses started getting more intense. Both broke apart only when there was need for oxygen. Ashwin slowly removed the blindfold and looked straight in to her eyes.

"Nam porvaikulle mei vepamaga, Nam kalai velai mem muthamaga"

Ashwin kissed her doe shaped eyes which he had missed so much. Kissed her nei appam like cheeks, slowly moving is eyes downwards and back up. He looked into her eyes silently asking for permission.

Sivaangi blushed heavily and turned to her front. Ashwin sat besides her, moving her hair to one side started leaving soft kisses down her spine.

He continued with his sweet administration until she came totally undone with pleasure. He worshipped every inch of his queen.

Panting hard he looked into her eyes and whispered inum nariya AASAI iruku kamikavama (I have more wishes shall I show you).

Sivaangi looked straight back into his eyes- Bring it on manna.

The hot chocolate and mushroom pasta was long forgotten.

They had a romantic yet wild night after a long time since they had got married. Both found the desire for each other still burning hot.

Next day morning they had missed the flight back to Chennai and decided to stay for another day.

Sivaangi was sore, but it was a sweet numbing pain. She looked at her face it was literally glowing.

She looked further down, she gasped seeing her neck covered with hickeys from her man.

Sivaangi screamed out his name. Ashwin rushed into the bathroom to see her standing in front of the mirror just in a towel. He gulped looking at her.

Sivaangi turned and almost yelling at him showing the hickeys- what have you done, I have shoot tomorrow.

Ashwin still in mood for some more fun hugged her whispering "Nan padhita vensivapu macham agah".

What happened yesterday night continued again and sivaangi had to go shoot with using tons of concealer to hide all the outcomes of her husbandands AASAI.

Two days later when Bini Ma saw the love birds again, being all lovey dovey she understood her AASAI of seeing her grandchild is near.

10 months later as Bini ma Wished. She saw her daughter and son in law singing lullaby to their new born baby girl Tamanna (Wish, Aasai in Hindi).

THE END!!

Hai makale, hope you liked it! Comments are welcomed. Let me know if I should continue writing. Have plans to write a story with them. Based on the response will go ahead.

OK stay safe!!

Byeeee!!!