Lets go trekking

This is a work of fiction, not intending to hurt anyone.

Ignore typos.

Rated 18+

Most explicit I have written! If you are uncomfortable kindly avoid it 😊

Ashwin called his girlfriend of one year at 2am midnight. A sleepy Sivaangi picked the call.

Sivaangi: Enna aach ma? Sonna la thunga poran nuAre you alright.

(What happened, said you I was going to sleep, are you alright?)

Ashwin: Weekend free ah rowdy?

Sivaangi: Idhu nalaiku kaykamatingala? Na call panna modhu busy nu soli phone vachitu ippo midnight call pannitu idhu kaykringa.

(You called to ask this? When I called you said you are busy but now at midnight you call to ask this?)

Ashwin: Chellama kochikadey, sollu are you free?

(Dont get angry)

Sivaangi: Free dan ippo enna na unga veetuku varanom, namma time spend panna. Seri vara

(Im free, so you want me to come meet you, so that we can spend time together? I will be there)

Its been a year since they started dating. However, they have managed to keep it away from media and public. This one year they mostly meet at his home, with random dates in places, where people are less.

Ashwin: Ma, na uru super plan vachirkan, sports gear la ready ah wait pannu morning 5 am will pick you up.

(I have a good plan, get read in your sports gear, morning 5am will pick you up)

Sivaangi: Good plan, pick me up at 6 am. Bye

With that sivaangi cut the call, going back to sleep, not even bothering to ask him what the olan was.

Ashwin: Food, sleep aprom dan nee Ashwin!!

Three days later Ashwin picked her up 6 in the morning. As expected Sivaangi came out with a grumpy face.

She looked cute in her red T-shirt, with ¾ joggers, she had left her hair untied in a messy way. She had her hair tie around her wrist.

Ashwin took hold of her, and removed the tie from her wrist and threw it out.

Sivaangi: Hey, orey uru hair tie dan I brought, edhuku thuki pota?

(Why did you throw it out, I got only one)

Ashwin: Ipudi dan nalla iruku.

(This looks good)

Sivaangi: Enna sir iniki full romance mood pola? Veetuku pogirkalam, katuku kutitu pora Ashwineey.

(Someone seems to be in romantic mood)

Ashwin: Katula romance panna mudiyadhaa? (Romance in forest is not possible?)

They soon reached the farm house of Ashwins friend, which was connected to forest.

Ashwin: Ma we will trek until evening, aprom night cottage ku we will be back.

Sivaangi, silently followed him ensuring that she didnt trip on anything. As she expected, she tripped over a stone, twisting her ankle.

Ashwin: Ma, pathu nadaka matiya, paru its swollen

(Will you not be careful)

Ashwin made her sit on a rock, placed her foot on his knees. He took out the ice pack and placed it on her swollen foot.