Part 1: You are my mate?

This is a story of fiction. Not intending to hurt anyone.

Ignore typos.

This is alternate reality.

Theme: Supernatural- Werewolves

Long chapter!

Sivaangi was turning 21 in a month. She was happy, not cause it was her birthday, but this was the day she would finally know her soulmate. She was a werewolf, not that kind which has been shown in novels and movies. But in truth they were almost like any other human. They just had heightened senses and they get to know who is their soulmate with just a look after they turn 21.

Only few knew who she was in her college. One among them was the Alpha's son Ashwin, the future alpha (leader of their pack- silver knights). He was 3 years elder to her, and he was currently giving her a deadly glare.

Sivaangi never understood him. At point she did have a crush on him, but now she can hardly stand him. The reason being, Ashwin being the perfect example of pain in wrong place. Right from the time she joined college, he always gave her hard time.

At the moment his glare indicates that she has done something which has annoyed him.

Sivaangi was free spirited, chirpy bird who was loved by all. Whereas, Ashwin stuck only to his group. Hardly interacting with anyone else. Only person he spoke to, out of his group was sivaangi. However, she will not call it talking. It was always him asking her to do his work and him glaring at least 20 times a day.

Sivaangi, saw him walking up to her. She turned to walk way, but he caught hold of her backpack and started pulling her along with him

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enna vidu (leave me)

Ashwin: Nee panra orey correct velai, ashwineyy nu kupdradhu dan. Adha thavira, elam thapu. (Expect for calling me current, rest of it you do it wrong)

Sivaangi pouting: Ippo na enna panna and where are you dragging me. Reverse la nadkradhu thala suthudey ashwineyy. (what did I do wrong)

Ashwin: Unnah yaru, Arjun ta pesa sonna. Enna pathu oduna la, ippo reverse la nadah (Who asked you to talk to Arjun? who said you run away from me, now walk in reverse)

Sivaangi (whispered): Enna pa nee. Arjun namma inam, avanum werewolf unaku teriyadha. Enna aalu pa nee! waste waste (What are you, he is also one of us)

Ashwin came to a sudden halt making Sivaangi, crash to him. He turned her to face him.

Ashwin: Avanta pesadha na pesadha. Edhuku enna lotu losuku nu kaytana, thani la thuki poturvan like last time (Just don't talk to hi. Don't ash me why etc. If I see you talk to him again will throw you inside the water like last time)

Sivaangi, gave him a stink eye, just nodding her head. It was not new for him to tell her not to talk any male species other than him. But each time it made her blood boil.

Sivaangi M.V.: Indha alum yartayum pesa matra, namalum pesa kudhadhu. Enna dan prechanayo ivaruku (Neither will he talk nor will he will allow me to talk. What is his problem)

Ashwin: Enna thitanadhu podum car la yeru. (Enoiugh of scolding me, get inside the car)

Sivvaangi: Enge porom, Unga kuda car la poradhu yaradha patha thapa soluvanga, already thapa pesrange (Where are we going, if anybody sees us together they will talk wrongly about us, they already do)

Ashwin: Enna thapa pesranga (what do they talk)

Sivaangi laughing said: Neega enoda boyfriend ah...(that you are my friend)