Hide and Seek

This is purely fictional! Not intending to hurt anyone!

Ignore typos!

Mildly rated!

Dubai 2023- SIMMA awards

Sivaangi after finishing her performance rushed backstage to change into her outfit to attend the rest of the award show. As she walked towards her room, she sensed someone following her. She turned around to find nobody.

Sivaangi M.V: Night la horror movie pakadha na kaykuriya (No horror movies at night, will you ever listen)

Sivaangi: Boy friend kuda evalo dan romantic movie pathalum, horror movie la uru thani fun iruku

(Horror movies with boyfriend is a different thing)

Sivaangi M.V: Seri over ah pesama, seekrarom dress change panitu audience ku po, yaradhu vandhu kidnap panna poranga, un boyfriend illaa kapatha)

(Ok stop talking, get ready and go before someone comes to get you, your boyfriend isn't here to save you)

Sivaangi enjoyed rest of the evening. She had the flight back to India, tomorrow evening so she made plans visit her favourite places in the city.

After posing to pictures with fans and friends she made her way towards parking.

She called her designated driver, he didn't pick her call. She called her PR it went straight to voicemail. She was loosing her patience and decided to get herself a cab.

At that moment, a car pulled up near her. Before she could react a masked man got out of the car, threw her over his shoulder and started walking to passenger seat.

Sivaangi, banged his back and yelled to let her go. The masked man threw her inside the car like sack of potatoes and locked the door. He got inside the car and started driving.

Sivaangi took her phone to call her boyfriend, but before she could press call he threw the phone behind.

Sivaangi: Yar nee, enna enga kutitu pora, police complain panirvan (Who are you, where are you taking me, will complain to police).

Masked man kept driving, without replying to her. Sivaangi tried moving to back seat to get her phone but he easily stopped her.

Sivaangi: Ippo unaku enna venum? Money ah na taran (What do you want? is it money I will give you)

Masked man stopped the car, sivaangi noticed that the had come out of the city to secluded place.

Masked man pointed his finger towards her.

Sivaangi: Enna? pesah matiya (What, will you not talk)

Masked man again pointed towards her.

Sivaangi understood that, he was answering to the previous question, he was indicating that he wants her.

Sivaangi: Ayoo unaku na venuma? Sorry na available illa please enna vituru police ta complain lam panna mata

(You want me? please leave me I will not tell the police).

Masked man removed his seat belt and started moving towards her.

Sivaangi: Hey pakathala varadey, thali po (Dnt near me).

Masked man corned her between him and the door. Sivaangi shut her eyes tightly praying all the gods to save her.

Masked man came near her ears and whispered "Sivaangi ma".

Sivaangi immediately opened her eyes, identifying who it was. She removed his mask, to find her boyfriend with a grinning face.