Chapter 7 ❤️

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
Ariana's alarm sang.
She sat up and stretched while yawning. She didn't bother to turn off her alarm because she loved the song and didn't mind listening to the rest of it.
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say
Ariana hummed along while getting clothes out of her backpack.
We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
She picked up her phone and walked to the bathroom.
"Together we can just let go
Pretending like there's no one else here that we know
Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays
We don't care what them people say," Ariana sang in the shower. After half an hour, Ariana got out of the shower. When she got downstairs she saw Jai, Jai's dad, and Jai's mom who said, "I heard you singing in the shower Ariana."
Ariana responded with a giggle as she accepted the plate of eggs and sausages that Jai's mom handed her. After they ate, Jai and Ariana walked to school. By the time they got there, the bell had rung so they parted.
"See you at lunch!" Ariana waved.
"See ya."

*lunch*

Jai sat down at their usual lunch table. Ariana had seen him during passing period and had already warned him that she would be a few minutes late to lunch because she needed to finish a test. He overheard a conversation from the table behind him.

"So you know that girl Ariana?" one girl said who Jai knew was Lindsey from her annoying voice.

"Grande?" another girl asked.

"Yeah, her." Lindsey replied.

"Ooh she's really pretty," a third voice said.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I saw her in the locker room and she had like, bruises and cuts and scars all over her body and stuff."

"Aw, that must hurt."

"No! You're not supposed to feel bad for her! She probably got all of those bruises and scars because she's such a sl-"

"Hey Lindsey," Jai turned around "Why are you checking out girls in the locker room anyway?"

Lindsey gave him the finger, got up and left. The two girls followed her. Shortly after, Ariana came. After they finished their lunches, they still had some time left so they decided to walk around. Jai spotted Jason and said to Ariana, "I'll be right back."

"Where are you-" Ariana saw where Jai was headed. "Jai, no!"

It was too late. Jai had already reached Jason and punched him in the face.