Chapter 2 ; Dreams Last

When I woke up, everything was blurry, and I couldn't see anything farther than 5 feet from me. After a few moments, my vision was clear, and what I saw was extrordinary. The sun beamed down on me, as the birds chirped, and the wind blew. The crickets around me chirped, and the sound of the water calmed me. All I could think of was, where was I? Was I dreaming? I got up, and started to wander around. It was unique, and beautiful. I had never even imagined anything like this. Past the forest, in the distance, I could see green hills, and waterfalls. 

        As I wandered around, I realized how dehydrated I was. I wasn't sure if the water was safe to drink, I thought maybe I'd find some sort of store... until I realized, there were no stores. It had come to mind that I was so far from home, and I didn't know how to get back. But then i remembered! I whipped my phone out of my front jean pocket, and checked for reception. Of course none... I decided to attempt to climb a tree to try and get some bars. As I climbed, the tree, I was wondering if I was imagining this. What did my parents think? I decided to erase that thought, and decided this was a dream. I knew I'd wake up soon, so I decided to make the most of it. When I reached the top, I immediatly looked around. It was amazing!

        The time I was walking around felt like hours! But I didn't care. I know that when you're in dreams, it can seem like a while, when it only lasts 20-30 minutes about, we were learning about that in school last week. I practically skipped up to the waterfall. I guess you can be really dehydrate d in your dreams.