𝐭𝐰𝐨.

Today the tall, broad shoulder boy would finally muster up some courage to go to the tracks once again. 

A thought had been toiling in his brain for the longest time, that time being since he last saw Mr.Moon, two weeks ago. Lucas had grown stubborn and hated the idea of people trying to boss him around or make him do sometime that really didn't want to do.

Yukhei throw on a hoodie and slipped on his vans with a whole at the toe. he took his phone of the charger and grabbed his headphones off the night stand and headed for the back door. 

Going out the back door seemed suspicious but he didn't care.

...

'I really, really, shouldn't be here- if Tio Gus saw me right know he'd give me an ear full' Lucas thought to himself as he ducked down behind some stacks of tires.

"Who are you and why do you look like you're hiding from someone?" Lucas jumped at the voice. There beside his was a boy who looked quite younger than him but not by much. 

"HOLY- crap kid you scared me-"

"Aye I'M no kid alright!" the boy said in a rather feisty tone of voice. 

"Yeah whatever, go away" he said going back to his crouched position, he looked into to the distance and his uncle's car zooming up the tracks which seemed like the speed of light. If his Tio is driving at this rate then just think of the rate Emiliano must have drove at. 

"Oh my actual GOD- I get a rush each and every time I see Gus drive" 

"Wait you know my uncle?" 

"Of course who doesn't around here? Gus practically lives here" 

"If he's your uncle then you must be...OH YOU'RE LUCAS GARCIA"

"Hey keep it down will you!?" Yukhei yelled as he clasped a hand over the boy's mouth. After a short time he let go.

"So you are Lucas Garcia"

"Yea- nO"

"Lier!"

"okay okay. I'm Lucas but who the hell are you?"

"oh i'm Chenle, Zhong Chenle" he held out his hand, after a moment of reluctance Lucas shook his hand. A small smile appeared on his face as soon as the boy- Chenle started rambling on about the cars on the track.

,,,