𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

The wind whistled, it wasn't cold out but rather smooth breeze rustled the leaves of trees and the shingles on roofs. Just then a loud shriek rang throughout the house. Alarming the man at the kitchen island who had been in the phone for the past twenty minutes.

"Damnit not again, I'll call you tomorrow" he cursed and hang up the phone.

The man made his way down the hall to the room that he of course wound have assumed the scream had came from. There was only two in the house.

At the door he stopped thinking for a bit then pushed it open cautiously.

"Tío Gus?" The small child called out more of a whisper yell.

"Yes, my boy?" He said making his way over to the childs bed sitting next to him.

"I had a bad dream again"

"Tsk tsk,,no no no this won't due. We've been through two years now your a growing boy now bloquea todas las malas vibras"

"But-"

"Uh hm no buts Lucas your a Garcia! you have to over come we all ways do" Gustavo whispered the last part. The older male hugged his beloved nephew. And left h to sleep.

...

"Ugh I'm so tired I can't deal with his anymore and I have training tomorrow... shit-" Gus spewed out as he plopped down on his bed. Luca's nightmares have been getting worse lately. It's definitely his father, my brother Emiliano's death that has been getting to him. I don't blame the poor kid either losing a loved one is hard but Lucas has lost both his mother and father in the span of about three years. It's weird but I liked like to share the beautiful story of how my favorite boy came to be.

,,,