Kidnapped... Or Found? Chapter Eight

Sorry for the really long period of time between uploads!

_______________________________________________

Harry and Louis kept closing in on me. "Damn it Niall! Where the bloody hell are you!" I screamed in my head. Yeah of course, Niall went to go get more food. He always leaves at the most convenient times, doesn't he?

I couldn't help it. This is bringing back WAY to many memories. Memories that I don't want to remember.

**Flashback**

"Ding, Ding, Ding!" I left math class and headed for lunch. I felt a hard shove on my shoulder that sent me flying into the wall of lockers.Wincing at the pain, I looked down at the floor, knowing that this would be so much worse if I looked.

Then, Heather, the richest, brattiest, meanest, and by far the bitchiest girl in school and her bastard boyfriend, Derek, came over to me and gave me hard kicks to the stomach. I didn't resist. I learned not to. It would be so much worse if I did anything to protect myself.

I group of kids gathered around us yelling "bitch, loner, whore, loser" and any other harsh word that you could possibly come up with.

I gratefully excepted the darkness that engulfed me.

**End Of Flashback**

I started full out sobbing, my body shaking from the thought of my old life.None of the boys knew about my old life, but I hope Niall give Harry and Louis hell for this.

Oh god Niall, help me....

"Hiya- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO TO HER!" Nial screamed  "N-nothing." Harry stuttered. 

I got more and more tense with every step Niall took getting closer to me. A hand rubbing my back immediately snapped me out of my trance. I flinched at the touch, only to see a worried Niall. I cried right into his chest. I've never gotten to do this since my so called mother died. 

"Avery. Please tell me what happened." Niall pleaded. Oh God. Here come the water works... "When I-I kicked H-Harry, h-h-he g-got really m-mad at m-me. H-he got c-closer and closer a-and i-it b-b-brought back b-bad m-memories." I chocked out, barely able to form the words. "Avery. I'm so sorry. I have to ask this. Your past - is it why you cut?" "Yes."

"You need water" Niall said, stating the obvious.I laid my head in his lap I want to forget this ever happened. I want to be engulfed by darkness forever. I - I just want my life to be normal for once. Quite honestly, I don't even know what normal is anymore.

Liam walked in with a glass of water in one hand, a flower in the other and a apologetic look on his face. "Liam... You didn't need to do this. I'm fi-" "No Avery, you are not fine. Stop lying to us and more importantly, yourself." Liam said all serious. Those words are the word that I needed to hear- the truth. I'm not fine, I probably never will be. And he's right, I need to stop lying."Now, just drink the water, I didn't drug it." and Liam left the room.

When Liam left, I drank all of my water, savoring every last drop. You never truly know how thirsty you are until you get something to drink. I laid back down in Niall's lap, willing the sleep to take over me.I heard the door open softly but honestly I don't care anymore because I have an amazing brother who will protect me no matter what.

------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHH I finally uploaded!

Like?

Hate?

Comment

Vote

Fan

:)

<3