Kidnapped... Or Found? Chapter Nine

I woke up again. Uhhgg! 7:30 a.m.!?!? REALLY?? I walked over to the door and pulled open easily. SCORE!

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs, very stealth like with a touch of ninjaness.

I walked into the room with the telly and Harry Fucking Styles was there.... in his birthday suit. "Good morning, love!" "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, STYLES!" I shrieked.

4 boys appeared all with something completely strange in their hands. Zayn had hair gel in one hand and a brush in the other. Niall had a giant sandwich in one hand and a Nandos pillow in the other. Oh Niall... **Shakes head** Liam had a hardcover book and a teddy bear. Oh Louis... He had a half eaten, very large carrot and a pillow in the shape of a carrot.

"Avery" Niall said mumbling, obviously still half asleep, "What's wrong. It's only 7:45." "Look over their" I said, Pointing my finger at Harry and shielding my eyes.

Liam was the first to speak. "Harold Edward Styles. There is a woman in this house.You can't walk around naked anymore! GO PUT ON SOME DAMN PANTS!" Liam said, his voice getting louder and louder with each word. "B-but I need to be free!" Harry wailed. "There will be absolutely no 'buts'. Go put on your pants before I call Uncle Simon." They don't call him 'Daddy Direction' for nothing.

As Harry walked away, Louis gave him a hard slap upside the head. I could barley just hear Harry whimper in defeat.

I sunk down to the floor with my knees tucked into my chest and covered my eyes. "My eyes! My poor eyes! They are permanently damaged!" I wailed. The boys chuckled and Niall came over and started to rub my back. I winced at first. Yeah, I have trust issues, don't judge. "Don't worry sis, I'll give him hell for that." Niall whispered to me. His blue eyes were tired but sincere when I looked up at him.

____________________________________________________________________

What do you think! I'm soo sorry for not updating in ages! I've been so sick and busy recently. Hopefully I'll have a regular updating schedule soon :)

-Ellen <3

Comment

Vote

Fan

:D