Kidnapped... Or Found? Chapter Seven

Did I just fall asleep again? Geez, I really have a problem with that!

I looked up to see that my head was resting in Zayn's lap. "Zayn." "Yeah, love?" "Why didn't you guys just tell me that you kidnapped me to see if I was Niall's sister?" I questioned. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, obviously trying to figure out what to say. "We-Well.. You want the truth, right?" "Yeah. That would be kind of nice once in a while." I replied, rolling my eyes.  "Well I do-" Then all the boys walked in, cutting him off.

"Would anyone care to tell me why you lied to me saying that it was a simple game of truth or dare, when you really wanted to see if I was Niall's sister?" I thought to myself. I would have said it out loud but I am not really a confident person. All five boys were looking at me with shocked faces. "What?" I asked? "Oh fudgeos! I said all of that out loud, didn't I?" "Yes, you did, love." Harry replied with a flirtatious wink. It's quite obvious that he's the flirt in the group. "Oh Styles..... Bad idea. Don't flirt at me. My revenge will be so sweet that you'll be crying "mommy!" Muahahahah. The four other boys burst out laughing and I sat there smirking. "Boo Bear! Save me from 'Food Boy's' crazy sister!" Harry yelled desperately. "Hazza! Don't worry! I've got my carrot sword and carrot shield!" Louis screeched. And then, Louis and Harry..... HUGGED. "EEEEWWWW! Larry Styleston moment! Go get a room!" I yelled.

Before you could say "cantankerous" [A/N:The word means testy, grumpy ;) ] everyone was on the ground laughing. Even Harry. Perfect time for revenge! 3....2.....1 BOOM! Right where the sun don't shine!

"What the hell! You kicked me like you were teeing off a football!" Oh God. Angry Harry = Bad ending... And you know what? It really doesn't help when his little sidekick/ lover sides with him. "Yeah! He might not be able to make babies anymore now!" Louis screeched.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Getting cornerd by Harry and Louis is not a good thing.... EVER.

I kept backing up into the corner until I couldn't go any farther. SHIT. The two of them know nothing about me, do they? They don't know my past. They don't realize that this is triggering all of my bad memories from the past. I could take it any more. I crumpled up into a ball and broke down crying.

____________________________________________

PLEASE READ

I hope this makes up for my god awful chapter that I posted yesterday.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I know the boy of One Direction would never be mean or harsh to anyone. This story is purely fiction.

Thank You! :)

Comment 

Vote

Fan

<3