Kidnapped... Or Found? Chapter Six

Hiya! I haven't uploaded in a really long time. But I do have a valid reason! I was in Alabama with my family visiting my cousins. So, I had absolutely NO time to update. 

Anyway, TO THE STORY!

________________________________________*****************_____________________

I awoke to yelling. Niall and Zayn yelling to be precise.

"YOU SAID SHE WOULD BE AWAKE BY NOW!" Niall fumed."Dude! I'm sorry! I guess I underestimated the effect the drugs would have on her." Zayn replied, obviosly cringing at Niall's screaming. "She's my sister Zayn. My sister." Naill said, his voice cracking at the end. Wait. Sister? I knew something smelled fishey.....

"Uhhh Niall?" "What Zayn?" Niall said, his voice dripping of venom. "She's kind of awake now....." 

"Avery!" Niall screamed, full of joy. "Nial. Don't you have something to tell me?" I replied sweetly but my voice full of venom, like Niall's had been just minutes ago. "What?" Niall said. Wow, he's awful at lying. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." "Well...." "For God's sake Niall! Spit it out!" "Wellyou'rekindofmylonglostsister." Niall said all in one breath. Woah. "Slow down and say it again." "You're kind of my long lost sister." He said very clearly but quietly. 

What the hell is going on.  **Cue the hyperventilation**

"Avery. AVERY! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Niall said as calmly as he possibly could, which is not very calm. "Avery. Look at me." Zayn said, trying to get me to calm down. "Just breathe. In and out. In and out. There you go." Zayn cooed. Wow, he's more soothing than you would think.

"Dude! Are you going to just sit there or are you going to get her a drink?!?" Zayn snapped at Niall. 

This is going to take a while to sink in. Who knew I would be related to a celebrirty? 

I kept repeating Zayn's word in my head so I would faint. "In and out. In and out. In and out." And then my eyes started drooping and..I.. fell asleep

_____________________________________________________

It's really short. I know. BUT I will make it up to you and I'll try to make the next chapter longer :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks <3