Kidnapped... Or Found? Chapter Five

I woke up to an unbearable pain, afraid to open my eyes.

When I finally got the courage to open my eyes, Harry and Zayn holding down my wrists with shocked faces. Oh shit. Did they really have no idea I cut?

Yeah, I cut and not in any way I'm I proud of it. It's a horrible awful addiction that I crave. I can't help it. You're probably thinking "What the hell!" I get it. You'll understand if you know my life.

My dad is always drunk and my mom.... **sniffles** She died 7 years ago in a car accident. My dad blames her death on me because she had been rushing from work to pick me up from my ballet class. I was 8 years old at the time and didn't understand why he was abusing me but I get it now. He must've really loved my mother.

My dad goes to the bar down the street at noon to drik out all his sorrows and comes back to the house at 7 p.m. By that time, he's as drunk as you could ever posibly be. He verbally and physically abuses me. He calls me a moron, bitch, worthless. You get the point.

Anyway, I hadn't noticed until then, that Liam was holding a vial of blood and Niall was in the corner of the room sobbing with Lou trying to calm him down. What the hell did I miss!

I started hyperventilating. Someone handed me two pills and a glass of water. They said it would make me feel better. I knew it was drugs. I knew it was going to make me slip into a deep, dreamless sleep, but at the moment, that's all I really wanted. To forget all those awful memories and so I popped the pills into my mouth and took a gulp of water, swallowing the pills. Within seconds, I started feeling drowsy and let the sleep engulf me.

____________________________________________________

Dramatic, don't you think? Hahahah as always, Comment, Fan, Vote! Thanks :)