Chapter 11

Your pov
I woke up today trying to find the best outfit to wear today, that's when I saw the shirt that Ercole bought me. I scoffed and threw it on my bed, that stupid catfish. I finally found what to wear and put it on, I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I went downstairs, I saw my brother watching TV. "Hey Nathan what you watching?" I asked him, "I'm just watching this tv show that was just released. It's about these people have to win some games but if you make a mistake you lose and by that they kill you." He explained, "Okay well I have to go bye and tell mom that I love her." I told leaving already, "Will do!" He said.

I was walking to piazza and waited for my friends near the fountain. Then I saw Ercole coming with his vespa. I rolled my eyes of annoyance, gosh why does he have to show off like that. He saw me and started coming towards me. "Ciao bella, and why are you so dress perfectly." He said, I didn't have time for his bullshit and answer quickly so he can leave. "First of all don't ever call me pretty again and why would you care if I dress so properly." I told him anger already coming out of me. "Woah there piccoletta don't have to get so mad now. It was just a question. Can't you handle a question?" I was about to answer him then I saw the lovebirds. I gave Ercole a death stare and went up to the lovebirds.

"Ciao piccioncini, so where are the underdogs.? I asked them, they just both shrugged cause they didn't know where they were. "Well while we are waiting why don't we get some gelato." I said their faces lot up and both said yes. We were walking until we heard a voice, "Aspettare!" It was the underdogs, "Sorry we took long somebody didn't want to wake up." Giulia said looking at Alberto. "Well it was late at night I couldn't sleep ok." Alberto said defending himself. I just laugh and we all went to get ice cream. We got out and Luca had an idea for what to do today. "Why don't we go to that flower field and pick up some flowers to maybe do a little art." I was excited to do that it sounded fun. "Hey that sounds like fun what do you guys think." Guido said, "Sure why not." Ciccio said. "Yes let's do it like right now let's go." I said, Alberto and Giulia nodded and we all went.

We finally made it and started to pick up some flowers. I found one that reminded me of Ercole it was a bellflower I wanted to throw it but it was beautiful so I kept it. We finish and went to back. We had a picnic and gather all our flowers and we decided to do a flower crown. After everyone finish I also did and a but the bellflower in the middle and we  wore it. We were all talking and saw Ercole coming up to us. "And what is that ridiculous thing on your head, it's so hideous." He said laughing. "Leave us alone Ercole and they are called flower crown." I told him, "Aw don't worry piccola your flower crown is bellassima just like you." He told me looking into my eyes. I scoffed, "Yea right now leave us alone until things start getting more serious." He just rolled his eyes and left. "Y/n you did you made that catfish go away." Giulia said happy.

We were walking home already and started talking about what Ercole did to the lovebirds and the underdogs. We made it home and bye to each other. I went to my room and took off my flower crown carefully. Then I went to sleep