CHAPTER 15

I'm sooo sorry I havn't been able to update! I've been so busy! 

Comment!

Vote!

Fan! 

PLEASE!! :) <3^^^

******************************************************************************************************************

For the next few days I pretty much ignored Mr.Diamond. He had tried to talk to me so many times but I would ignore him. During class I would walk around so I wouldn't be myself and he wouldn't have a chance to confront me. School pretty much sucked and it was depressing with all the rain going on. I usually loved the rain but when it goes on for a whole week none stop, it gets fucking irritating. I looked out my window and checked if it was raining. Surprise, surprise. It was. 

I was getting ready to take a shower when my phone rang. I debated on whether I should answer it or just go take a shower. Hm, it was already six fifty so I decided to take a shower and than call back whoever it was.

When I got out the shower, I put on some dark jeans, Toms, and my lace one shoulder shirt. I decided to go natural today and wear no make up. I did a messy side braid because it was fast and easy. When I was done I went down stairs and just got my moms keys to her black Mercedes. It was raining and I was not about to get my bike wet. My poor baby had gotten soaked yesterday and I didn't want that to happen again. My mom could just take my dads silver Benz or the Escalde. I really didn'tgive a fuck. I went to the kitchen and got a pear and walked out the door. 

I opened the car door and got in. I closed the door and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I closed my eyes and thought of all the bullshit I've been through. When is high school gonna end? I asked myself. I took a bite of my pear and drove off.

************************************************************************************************************

I walked into the school building and headed for the bathroom. I wanted the warning bell to ring already so I wouldn't have to talk to any one out in the halls. I did not feel like dealing with other people's bullshit because I had a feeling that if I didn't get some quiet time soon, some bitch was gonna end up with a broken nose.

When the warning bell finally rang, I took my time getting to class while all the other students scattered around trying not to be late cause if they were they would get detention. I gave two fucks if I was late, I would probably skip detention anyways.

I finally arrived to class and since the teacher's dumb ass was facing the board, he didn't see when I walked in and sat down. I dreaded through the whole period, wanting to shoot myself in the head every time one of my stupid classmates said something stupid or asked a stupid ass question.

By the end of class, I had the urge to throw up and for some reason I was depressed. When the bell rang, I was the first one out the door. I rushed to the bathroom feeling the vomit crawl up my throat rapidly. As I turned the corner, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Mr.Diamond. Why the fuck do I have such bad luck? I asked myself annoyed. 

He smirked, "Hey Bliss", and right when he said that, I threw up all over his white button up shirt. He tried to jump back but it was to late, he had my vomit all over him. He looked at me with his mouth wide open. I covered my mouth and saw the whole school staring at our hot new teacher with my vomit.

I turned around and ran to the bathroom ignoring everyone's stares.

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I lagged! Its been like what, 5 month since ive updated? Im sorry! & sorrry its short! I had to do it super quick! But HEY! at least I finally updated! Love yu quys ! 

Rape that vote button and please comment! 

xoxoxoxo,

Karelii! <3:)