CHAPTER 19

"You are so slow! Oh my God!", I said laughing while I smacked Damian's ass with my right hand as my left arm stayed wrapped around his neck.

"Okay, first of all you are choking me! Second, you are not light! I thought we established that like 5 minutes ago! How much do you weigh? 200?", He said throwing his head back trying to hit my chin causing me to smack his head.

"No I do not weigh 200, thank you very much! I weigh 132. I want to lose 12 pounds cause I'm fat", I said frowning as he set me down in front of my Art class.

"I'm joking! You aren't fat! You are perfect the way you are, honestly.", He said carressing my cheek.

I smirked. "Are you trying to hit on me or?", I said smacking his chest.

"W-what? NO!",He said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm kidding! Take a joke! Jesus", I said rolling my eyes and laughing maybe a bit too loud. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. At first he just stood there flustered but a few seconds later he wrapped his arms around me. I was short compared to him. I barely reached his shoulders so I looked up at him as he looked down at me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You know I really care about you", He began seriously, "And, well, I actually lo-"

"Well, well, well", Interrupted Mr. Alexander. I automatically removed my arms from Damian's waist, causing him to give me a confused look.

"What?", said Damian a bit angry. Mr. Alexander stared at him shocked.

"You're late Bliss. I'll let it slide just cause you were outside with your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!", I nearly yelled. When I realized I had said it in a really rude way, I automatically looked at Damian. He looked at me with a hurt look and then looked down.

"I should go", He said walking away

"You should", said Mr. Alexander smirking. I gave him a cold look. I ran after Damian.

I grabbed his arm and he cringed. "Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. More than fine. I'm perfect. Go to class Bliss.", Damian said giving me a small smile.

"That is one of the most fakest smiles I've ever seen. Now tell me what you were gonna tell me"

"It was nothing. Just that I hope you go to New York with Sky and Me".

I arched my eyebrow. "Are you sure thats all?".

"YES! Now go to class ! It looks like Mr. Alexander wants to rip my face off."

I laughed. "Okay you whale penis", I said. I gave him a hug and ran off to class.

Mr.Alexander had his arms crossed over his chest. He had a white button up shirt, some black slacks, and a black and grey tie. The shirt fit him quite tight so you could see his muscles perfectly through his shirt."I think I should punish you for this".

I gave him a sour smile and ignored his remark.

*************************************************************************************************

OMFG it's been FOREVER since I've updated! I'm so sorry! How's this? Sorry it's really short. I just wanted to update already! :)