CHAPTER 3

" You really need to pay more attention to were you're going", Beautiful grey eyes said as he smirked.

I decided to call him Beautiful grey eyes since I didn't know his name.

"Uhh..yeahh..I guess i do, But you needa' watch were you goin' too", I accused," You ain't exactly careful either".

"Needa'? Goin'? Ain't? Something tells me you don't pay attention during grammar lessons", He smirked.

" What are you? My teacher?", I replied angrily, probably a little too, angry.

" Perhaps", He said shrugging.

" Ugh! Whatever I'm leaving so take your hands off me", I said even though I knew I just wanted him to leave them there and just stare at him and take in as much of his features as I could.

"Oh, sorry".

"Whatever. I'm leaving", I said as I begun to descend the stairs.

"I'll walk with you since I'm leaving as well".

"Ok, I guess".

" By the way my name is Jarett", he said as he stretched his hand to shake mine.

I looked at his hand and debated on whether I should shake it or not.

" Mines is Bliss", I said but didn't shake his hand. I know I'm acting like a total bitch but hey, I never said I wasn't.

He took his hand back and just stared at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?",I said stopping mid-step and crossing my arms across my chest and looking at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yeah, you have the biggest booger I have ever seen in your nose", He said and he bent over until he was about my height and inspected my nose with a disgusted look on his face.

"OH MY GOD", I gasped and quickly covered my nose.

"Oh god!", he burst out laughing, "You should have seen your face! It was priceless!", He said as he mimicked how my face looked and then burst out laughing once again.

I pushed him with all my might but it it didn't affect him at all. He didn't even budge a little.

"Shut up! It wasn't funny!", I yelled.

I tried so hard to hide the smile but it escaped and I begun to laugh as well.

" See! Your laughing too!", He said pointing at me.

"That's only because you look funny when you laugh".

"Yeah ok whatever. You know it's because I'm hilarious".

"YEAH RIGHT!"

"Someones in denial", He said and he begun to go down the stairs.

"Yeah and that sure as hell ain't me!" I snorted and followed him.

We finally got to the bottom floor and walked to the parking lot.

" So you live around here?"

" Yup. Do you?"

"No but I'm going to."

" Why? Who would wanna live here? Its horrible and it can be dangerous at times. I mean I love it here but that's only because I've lived here all my life and-", He covered my mouth.

"God you are so annoying".He said with this annoyed look on his face.

"Well y-y-you are too", I stuttered.

Wtf? I never stutter! What's up with me today? I'm always confident and sure of myself.

"Well look at this. Did you just stutter or am I hearing wrong?" he smirked