CHAPTER 20

I walked towards my desk and just stared at the board. Mr.Alexander came in and walked towards me. 

"So the assignment is to draw something that represents you."

I stared at him blankly. "Okay", I said as I got up to find all the materials.

"Wait, come help me get something from the closet."

"No", I said and continued walking. I got a couple of drawing papers and some paint and walked back to my desk. No shock, he was still waiting by my desk.

"Come with me. We have to talk".

"I said NO. What part do you not get?! Leave me alone", I whispered angrily.

He sighed and under his breath said,"I didn't want to do this". I looked at him confused. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, and out of nowhere, he purposely pushed my red jar of paint and it splattered all over the floor. 

"Bliss! Why did you do that?! Are you out of your mind?! Step outside please!", He said angrily.

"What the FU-".

"I said STEP OUTSIDE. I will go talk to you in a few minutes."

I felt my face get hot and I got up angrily and stomped out, slamming the door shut as hard as I could. I slammed myself to the wall and crossed my arms across my chest. Why are Mr.Alexander and Mr.Diamond ALWAYS on my case? Like what the fuck. 

"Hello Bliss",Mr.Alexander said.

"Whats the deal? Why do you and Mr.Diamond ALWAYS call me out? Li-".

"Wait what? Mr.Diamond does what?",He said looking a bit angry."Does he bother you? Has he done anything to you?", He said talking really fast. He looked exasperated. "I knew his people, would send him. Bastard", he said under his breath.

"What? What people?".

"Nothing go back to class and clean up the mess you made".

"Wait why'd you call me out here?"

He looked confused. "Umm. I'm not sure".

I rolled my eyes and walked in and cussed under my breath. I cleaned everything but there was still a red circle. Oh well. I began to draw and then zoned out. I didn't get what Mr.Alexander meant by "His people".  What people? And its obvious that Mr.Diamond and him knew each other even before they started working here. I continued asking myself all these questions that confused me more than I already was. Before I knew it, it was time to leave and go to my next period. I took my time to put all my materials pack and stuffed my drawing notebook in my bag. I looked up at Mr. Alexander and he was just staring at the floor thoughtfully. I walked out quickly and quietly so he wouldn't notice me. No luck.

"Bliss, wait". I rolled my eyes. Fuck.

"What now?".

"Look if anyone is bothering you, let me know."

"That's what she has her friends for", interrupted Damian as he put his arm around me.

I smiled up at him. Mr.Alexander gave him a cold look and then looked back down at me, "ANYONE", he repeated while looking at Damian. I didn't feel like arguing so I agreed and basically had to drag Damian away from the door.

"You creep. Let's go find Sky", I said walking in front of him.

"Okay".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I unlocked the door to my house and walked in tired. I threw my bag on the couch and went into the kitchen. Just cause I was tired didn't mean I wasn't hungry. I'm a skinny girl with the biggest appetite in the world. Our maid wasn't in the kitchen and I was too lazy to call her so I decided to make some Ramen noodle cause I'm a lazy fuck. 

After the soup was done I grabbed it and went to my room. I got on my laptop and just started searching random crap about New York.

**********************************************************************************************

omfg sorry this is so lame but like im always busy you guys :( 

Love you :) xx