CHAPTER 17

Yep I'm finally gonna update! :) I Miss writing this story so much put my laptop charger doesnt work anymore so obviously my laptop has no battery -__-! So this chapter might be short cause i dont have alot of time but ill try :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Diamond set me down as soon as we got into his classroom. He put his hands on his hips and just shook his head. I was nervous. Has he forgotten about what happened between us? Why was he acting so normal? I tried to look like I didn't care but really my legs felt like jello.

"What?", I asked trying to control my voice so it wouldn't sound shaky. I walked towards a desk and slammed my backpack on it.

"What's gotten into you? That's a new student!", he yelled.

"Okay first of all, don't yell at me. Second of all, I obviously don't care!", I said sitting down on top of the next desk.

He shook his head. " I know you don't but that's no way to treat anyone. You have the worst attitude I have ever seen! Why?", he said looking concerned.

"Like I've said many times before. None.Of.Your.Business!".

"And yet I still believe it is my business. As your teacher, my duty is to keep all my students safe and obviously I can't do that with you having this horrible attitude with you peers", he said as he grabbed a chair and sat right in front of me.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay whatever. I would love to sit here and chat but I much rather go jump off the empire state builing", I said giving him a sour fake smile.

I got off the table and was gathering my things when I felt his hands on my waist. He smelt of pure Ralph Lauren. It was intoxicating. I could feel his warm breath tickeling the back of my neck.

"You will not be heading out anywhere Miss Ellison", He whispered," You will be here with me until after school. You will sit in the front of all my classes and you will help my students. This will be your punishment. I will call the main office and notify your teachers".

I felt my face get red and hot with anger. I turned around and pushed him off me.

"I know this is a joke because nothing you do or say will make me stay in this stupid classroom of yours! I don't give a fuck if a get in trouble!", I yelled heading towards the door.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, causing me to crash into his hard,muscular chest.

"And if you don't stay, I have a couple of things that could make you 'disappear' for a couple of hours, weeks,or maybe even months", he said in a menacingly scary voice.

He tightened his grip and pushed me towards a wall. I looked at him with wide eyes when all of a sudden his eyes softened and he began laughing uncontollably.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face! It looked like you were about to pee on your self!", he said grabbing his stomach and bending over dying of laughter.

"You fucking JERK-OFF! I was about go Chris Brown on your ass!", I yelled. I tried to keep myself from laughing but I couldn't help myself! I began to laugh as well.

After laughing for a couple of more minutes, he wiped the tears that had formed around his eyes and smiled at me.

"You know I could never actually hurt you."

"No, actually I don't know that. I've only met you for a couple of weeks", I said.

"Well I still wouldn't".

There was an awkward silence until some girl came barging into the room and broke the silence.

"Mr.Diamond! Mr.Diamond!", she yelled in a very anoying squeaky voice. She smiled at the sight of him put when she locked eyes with me, she narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms."Why are you in here Bliss", she hissed at me.

"I'm pretty fucking sure that's none of your business isn't it?", I said nearly cussing her out.

"Bliss. What have I told you about cussing? Your already in enough trouble", he said. Then he looked back at Estelle and asked, "How can I help you Estelle?".

Estelle looked at me and smiled smugly. "Well I was just hoping that you could tutor me after school today. I really need help", she said in a flirty annoying voice.

I rolled my eyes and began heading for the door.

"Well I'm leaving. Obviously Barbie over here needs all the help she can get", I said looking at her with a disgusted look on my face. Estelle actually looked like Barbie. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and as much as I hated to admit it, she had a body to kill for. But all of that didn't cover the fact that she was as dumb as a sack of potatoes. She was absolutly brainless.

"Ha Ha Ha! Very funny!", she said sarcastically.

I gave her a fake smile and turned around.

"Remember Bliss, come straight here after school. I still have to see what your punishment will be!", he yelled after me.

I rolled my eyes and headed for my next period.

************************************************************************

Well its short but at least i updated!

Sorry i havnt been updating so frequently! But i will honestly try! :)