The Introduction

Chapter 1

A few years have passed after the superheroes saved Paris from Monarch's hands again and now they're living their life normally. They still have their miraculous with them in case of an emergency. Almost all of the superheroes had finished the upcoming summer their job courses and were ready for the world out there.
Master Fu left Paris heading back to his home country leaving the miraculouses under Marinette's protection as they had combined during her high school time. To his surprise, she managed to contact an old friend of her named Marianne Lenoir to accompany him back to East Asia and both seemed really happy about their reunion, which also gave Marinette a good feeling about it.

Most friends of the superheroes were still befriended with each other, even after the years, that had passed after their senior year. Adrien Agreste, Alya Césaire and Kagami Tsurugi were doing a further education and are going to the university, where they met new friends and people from all over the country.

Luka Couffaine sat along with Nathaniel Kurtzberg inside a coffee shop drinking a cup of coffee while chatting together.
"Our men night yesterday was fun. I really enjoyed that MCR concert yesterday" Luka said earning a nod from the redhead.
"Me too" Nathaniel agreed. "It's great to see something from my childhood back alive again"

"Same" Luka mentioned, then noticed a woman pass beside them with a middle-sized baby bump carrying two green paper cups leaving the shop. "Have you just noticed recently how many women are pregnant or is it just me?" The raven-haired boy questioned glancing at Nathaniel, which observed the woman leaving with the tea.

"I don't know" The redhead answered. "Maybe it's because Marinette is pregnant you now notice everyone who's pregnant. Lila and I bought a supermini and now everywhere I see people with the same exact model. I used to hear when something happens or I see or hear a certain topic apparently I start noticing it. Maybe this is the same with you,"
"Most likely," Luka said taking a sip from his coffee.
"Do you already know the gender?" The redhead asked seeing Luka shake his head. "Oh"
"Perhaps in the third or fourth month, we'll know it. We will know it when we're there"
"Yeah" Nathaniel agreed sipping from his coffee. "Hey uh Luka, you won't forget about the call, right?" Nathaniel asked earning a nod from Luka.
"Don't worry boy, I've got it noted in my mind" Luka assured earning a nod from the redhead.
"Thanks Luka. I knew I could count on you" Nathaniel thanked the young adult, that smiled at his friend.

On the other side of Paris inside an elementary school Kagami Tsurugi watched four pairs of masked fencing students duel each other.
"Keep your feet on the field Ben. In the tournament you could lose a point for that" Kagami warned observing the student correct his position making the young woman smile. "That's better now"
Kagami walked to the vaulting box to look at the papers of the students, then picked a pen, that lied next to the sheets and wrote down notes from the lesson. Kagami felt in her pocket her smartphone vibrate, then she took out her smartphone to see a message from Nathaniel.

"Don't forget at 7 to be at the Pont de Arts. Adrien is already informed btw"
Kagami sent Nathaniel a thumb up emoji, then placed her phone back to continue revising the sheets, then felt her smartphone vibrate again, then she picked it out again to see now a message from her boyfriend Adrien Agreste.

"I hope you're having a good day. With the whole learning, I felt so bored,"
Kagami grinned and texted the blonde a message back.
"Wasn't Plagg there for you to entertain you a little?"

Kagami send the message back, then waited for his response.
"He's more entertained with his piece of fried cheese you brought from the Kurtzberg's,"
Kagami shook her head and send him another message.
"I'll be home soon. We can both check later, what we shall do together. Love you"