Deep Down

Chapter 29

Kagami was strolling on her own next to the streets beside the Seine river with her kwami looking out of her jacket at the sidewalk they were going. 

„I or Plagg should have stood around to witness the person whoever did that to you two"

„It's alright Longg. I don't want to know anything about that" Kagami mentioned earning a nod from the kwami.

„Just try to talk with him again, after we're back home" Longg suggested. „Just let each other talk everything from your heart. I know Adrien regretted the words he said to you,"

„I know......but it's so annoying right now"

„Don't worry, you two can figure it out together. Believe me" Longg assured earning a nod from the adult.

In front of her at the bridge, that led to the isle, where her mother and Adrien's father home for abandoned animals stood were a few people crossing the bridge and one of the pedestrians was the fencing colleague Kagami knew from Japan Raiden, which minded his own business along with everyone else.

Kagami arrived at the crossroad to the bridge, then Raiden widened his eyes as he noticed her, then he crossed the road to greet her.

„Hey Kagami" The man greeted.

„Hey" Kagami responded. „You're out too?"

„One of the kids in the family that sustains me talked about here and I was close to it and decided to pass by" Raiden answered. „I didn't know your mother owned this place"

„She does it along with Adrien's parents" The blue-haired woman answered.

„Cool.....uhm hey this might sound a little too private, but what happened in the house? I've encountered something......something Adrien didn't know about it and he got a little upset,"

„I have no idea" Kagami answered. „I haven't done anything and he's feeling insecure about it and can't or couldn't get the idea out of his head, that I could have betrayed him"

„I was shocked, cause I couldn't see any of you two do such a thing. I'm not sure about Adrien, but he seemed really surprised about my finding"

„None of us was it. Someone dropped it there to trick us" Kagami mentioned. „Are you sure, it already was there, when you were there?" Kagami asked glancing at the man, which shrugged his shoulders.

„I had stepped on it. If it was there or not I didn't see" Raiden answered. „You're not blaming me for something I don't know, aren't you?" The raven-haired man asked looking at a neutral Kagami, which shook her head.

„Nope, I can't blame you without a proof. I can just think of you and Adrien as suspects if you two were the ones to notice it first"

„Couldn't Adrien be the one who.....used it with someone else?"

„No, he would never do such thing" Kagami responded. „Mostly getting intimate with someone"

„And how are you sure about it?" Raiden asked. „Some people can do so many things when we expect it the least"

„Adrien was very anxious before we had our very first time. He needed a little encouragement, mostly from my side due to my good knowledge about him"

„Okay, but we never know. Maybe he doesn't need that anymore?" Raiden mentioned making Kagami roll her eyes.

„Are you trying to make me feel better or to get me into thinking differently about Adrien?"