Betrayal?

Chapter 27

Adrien and Kagami's friends from the university sat all together around the dinner table in the Agreste manor learning together while each of them had a different drink on their place to take it to them while studying.  

„I didn't have time to watch all the seasons yet, but after she got a new body, she went all gangster with all those villains and supporting characters, " Ettore said to Rory, which nodded along with Adrien.

„Must have been great, I've been so tired yesterday I've fallen asleep soon" Adrien mentioned making Rory chuckle.

„On a Saturday?" The brown-haired man asked earning a nod from the blonde.

„Yeah, what's wrong about it?" Adrien asked, then Rory looked at Kagami, which was looking into the book of Jara, where she explained her something from it.

„Kagami, why was your boyfriend so tired yesterday?" The brunette asked making Kagami shrug her shoulders.

„I don't know, I think he didn't sleep well so far I remember"

„Oh okay" The man answered.

„I had a bad dream, but I barely remember, what happened"

„At least it's not haunting you" Jin pointed out earning a nod from Jara and Ettore. „I had a point during my teenhood, where I was haunted by my late father-in-law, which wanted to kill me for marrying his daughter"

„During your teenhood?" Ettore asked interested.

„Yeah, we started dating when she was 17 and I 19. In my dreams, he wanted to kill me, cause I was older than her. I think there was more, but I barely remember"

„Maybe he also haunted you, because you didn't ask her father for her hand?" Kagami mentioned, then made Jin laugh along with Jara, afterward, she joined while the rest watched them laugh. Adrien chuckled, then looked back to his book and looked up at his girlfriend, then Jin took out his smartphone and looked up for something and showed it to Kagami making her smile, then Jin swiped on his smartphone making the girl smile lovely.

Adrien raised his left eyebrow up wondering, what the raven-haired man showed his girlfriend on the smartphone, afterward the two started to laugh and Adrien shook his head, then looked down at his book trying to focus on his task.

„Wanna see, what I bought?" Jin asked and swiped on his smartphone to show Adrien's girlfriend another image. „Tada!"

„Oh wow and you've got it in Mandarin too" Kagami pointed out. „Jia means beautiful, right?"

„Yeah" Jin answered.

Adrien tapped on Rory's shoulder, which glanced up at the blonde waiting for him to speak to him.

„How high is the chance, that uhm.....a friend of a certain friends' circle falls in love with one of the same circle?" Asked Adrien making the friend twitch his eyebrows in confusion.

„Why are you asking that?"

„Just....out of curiosity" Adrien answered a little dishonest, making the man shake his head.

„Hey I know it feels strange to see your girlfriend in a group full of guys, but I don't think anyone here would fall in love with her or Jara, We're all in a relationship and most of us are longer than two years. We've all been friends for what?.....Four to five years?"

„Yeah I.....sorry. This question is just silly" Adrien mentioned looking down at his book again, then Rory looked to the other side, where Jin typed down something on his smartphone, then showed it to Kagami, which nodded.