Part 1:The Encounter with God

Trumpets sounded ;All Angel's neel.

Angel announcer;The Lord your God has an important announcement.
They are as follows .1.From now on Archangel Michael will be in command over you,he will give you instructions that will come from God.2.If you are in need of power pray to God and you will receive.

A thought popped into Lucifers mind ,so he used his power to control one of the angels to question God

Angel 1:Why must we always be governed by Michael,can not God give power to another Archangel who has not had a turn.

For a moment they was silence in heaven, Archangel Gabriel stood and Said "I apologise for my brethrens misconduct, he did not know what he was saying.'

A voice from the upper heaven came down and said "You are dismissed be own your way for I the lord your God haveth a wonderful plan and will be revealed to you in due time."Soon all the angels dispersed to their various occupations all except the Archangels and the angel that questioned God.

Archangel Michael:What is the meaning of this ,Angel.Why did you question God do you feel you're superior than thou?
Archangel Gabriel:Michael it is not his fault, it seems he was controlled by one of us.
Archangel Michael:Lucifer how dare you make an insolent move,why would you question God?
Lucifer:Maybe I'm tired of you always being in charge.Never have I ever been noticed nor sent to do important tasks Its always Lucifer arrange the choir, Lucifer water the flowers that echo the music in heaven across the land and I'm sick of it.
Archangel Michael:Brother wait don't go.
Archangel Gabriel:Michael, let him be I'm afraid his far from changing his mind.
Archangel Uriel:I know him he'll soon cheer up he's just being a big baby.
Archangel Gabriel:I hope so.