Part 2 Take over of Heaven

Angelic Music from the temple playing.

Lucifer seated on a rock looking to the high heavens.
Michael finds him and sits beside him

Michael:Just like old times brother,you and I would sit and stare into the high heavens.
Lucifer:Yes brother we would wonder how it would feel to be up there, I heard theres immense raw power just flowing.Imagine if we could claim it we could even surpass God.
Michael:Have you lost your mind that's blasphemy why would you think that?
Lucifer:I'm tired of being ordered around,I believe things need to change.

Michael flew away from him as Lucifer stared at him with a grin on his face.Little did Michael know that it was the birth of Pride.
Michael tried to communicate with God about what his brother was going through but Lucifer set a barrier,So God did not answer. He then went to the Temple to cleanse himself from he's brothers blasphemy.

Michael:where is thy wine that I may part and they bread that I may cleanse my soul.

Lucifer disguised him self as an angel and brought the bread and wine.Little did Michael know that Lucifer cast a powerful enchantment to make Michael fall asleep.As Michael drank the wine Lucifer transformed back into himself, revealing the grin Michael once saw on he's face as Michael's eyes shut.
Lucifer then used an enchantment to steal Michael's powers.

Trumpets sounded

Angel announcer:Thier seems to an emergency, for Archangel Michael is no where to be seen.

Lucifer steps in and says"My brother cannot rule over you in absence, so I will take charge over you."Most of the Angels cheered, while others knew what was going on and they all knelt.

Lucifer:Brethren come with me so that you may part take in the ruling of Heaven.

Lucifer then went on and assembled a stronghold in heaven where he would recruit the rebels.