Part 6 The Exile

A voice from heaven reigned over the land.

God:Enough .Lucifer, you have disobeyed me,attempted Treason and gone against my army.Do you have no shame?Surrender now and you will be pardoned.
Lucifer:Never.

Michael felt enraged and stabbed Lucifer.But Lucifer did not die.He transformed himself into a dragon using enchantments.The army of God was shocked to see such blasphemy.As Michael was about to stike Lucifer again with a final blow,God intervened

God:Since you deny that I am the lord your God,you are here by cut down from me.The power i gave unto to you is no longer yours.
You are here by cast down onto the earth where you will spend eternity until the final judgement.

In that moment Lucifers Angel wings were cut from him,he lost his Grace and he suddenly began to fall.All negative forces began to corrupt him his appearance changed from light to dark.

And then I saw a star plummeting onto the earth like a bolt of lightning,that the earth shoke.

God:This will be your punishment,until you await my final judgement.
Lucifer:God why must I attain such punishment when all I wanted was to be like you.
God:Even with the punishment I give you,you still speak of Treason.

Lucifer cried out as all the negative energy corrupted him turning him into the devil.

Lucifer:I have finally attained power,and I will use this power to destroy your creation.For I am not with you but against you.

The third of the angels Lucifer commanded were also cast down to earth and Corrupted.These Angel's were turned to Demons.
There after Lucifer vanished into the Abyss.Roaming the earth and seeking to destroy Gods creation.

                                            ~ THE END~