Scenario 8

The Party
         As I layed in my room on a Friday night, my parents were in Los Angeles for three weeks, and I had nothing to do. When my phone buzzed under my pillow, I rubbed my eyes and grabbed it to find a message from my friend Lana. She sent me a picture of herself at a party getting wasted, as I sighed and got out of bed, I grabbed my keys off my dresser while asking myself why did I always have to be the one to save her after she gets too drunk at the wrong times. Lana's been my best friend since preschool and we always stayed by each other's side whenever we needed to be there, I decided to drive to the party anyway and pick her up to drive her home. Arriving to the party, there was music playing as numerous cars were parked outside in the grass, I layed my head on the steering wheel and sighed under my breath. While trying to walk through a heavy crowd searching for Lana, I caught a glimpse of a familiar face in the crowd of the last person I'd expect to find: it's my stepbrother Hunter and he was sitting on a couch while drinking a beer. When he saw me in the crowd, I tried to hide but he came up to me and it made me ashamed.
He seemed astonished that I was in a loud party. "What are you doing here, Lucy? You should be at home."
I sighed and rubbed my head. "I came to pick up Lana, I have to drive her home. What're you doing here?"
"I was invited, but then got stranded, I'm staying to myself." He took a sip of his beer. "You shouldn't be here."
"I can take care of myself, Hunter, I'm not a child." I said with my arms in a lock. "Where's Lana? She has to go."
Noticing that I wasn't going to leave so easily, he took my hand though he had a certain look in his eyes. "Upstairs." I followed him upstairs with a nervous look on my face by the staring eyes as they watched Hunter lead me upstairs with his arm around me. He opened a door to a quiet room and Lana layed fast asleep in peace, after a wave of relief washed over me, I sighed in a low tone as Hunter silently closed the door without waking her up. As the two of us stood in the dark hallway, I wrapped myself in my arms as his eyes kept gazing on me and he drank the rest of his beer; he stood closer to me until our lips were less than two centimeters apart. I hesitated as he gently brushed his fingertips over my bottom lip, the scent of orange blew softly against my face as he continued standing closer to me, my heart was sputtering and I tried to breathe calm.
"Is there a reason you're still here, Lucy?" He muttered in my ear. "You should think about staying with me."
I tucked my hair. "I can't stay here in this house, it's too risky. Plus, you're my brother, it's not a good idea."
He kissed my jaw, sending chills down my spine. "We're step siblings, doesn't mean we can't sneak around a little."
I shouldn't be falling for it, but he was making it impossible. "Hunter, you've been drinking. I should go home."
"Drink with me before you go, only one." he kissed my lips and put his arms around me. "Please."
My hormones were getting the best of me as I let him kiss me. "Okay, Hunter, just one."
       He brought me to an empty room and closed the door. I felt my heart as it started pounding on my ribs while I sat on the edge of the bed, the way he kissed me made my body want to lose control; it felt like I was craving him and wanting him at the same time. Hunter grabbed a bottle of blueberry vodka from a mini fridge, placed it on the dresser before taking me by my hand and moving me to the head of the bed; his hand on my cheek made my eyes flutter and I layed the side of my face in his hand.
"Won't tell Mom and Dad, right?" He asked me in a soft voice, I shook my head. "Good." His fingertips traced my lips. "I want to feel your lips on me."
I felt nervous by his words. "I let you kiss me already, Hunter." But then he put my hand on his pants. "Oh my, I...I can't do that, I'm not ready."
He softly shushed and kissed me. "Yes you are, do you want me to show you how to?" I nodded. "Okay." He pulled his jeans and boxers down and a gasp left my lips. "Put me in your mouth."
I took a deep breath. "And do I just suck?"
"Yeah, baby girl, and just move your head back and forth."
"Okay." I took a deep breath and took him in my mouth, he groaned softly under his breath while putting his hand on the back of my head. I gently moved my tongue up and down his length while slowly taking him even more down my throat, he moaned my name and gripped my hair while I started to gently move my head back and forth, and as he kept gripping my hair and massaging my breasts in his other hand, it made me moan under my breath. But then Hunter pulled me onto my knees to reach his gaze and pushed me down and pulled me to lay in the middle of the bed, pulled off my skirt and my panties, parted my legs and took hold of me in his mouth. My eyes gazed up at the ceiling while I was gasping in amazement, he sat over me with his knees on both sides of my hips, pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor, picked up the vodka bottle and took a long drink of it. When he put the bottle to my lips, I opened my mouth and he poured the vodka down my throat and kissed me after I swallowed.
"Lift your arms above your head," he whispered in a seducing tone, I lifted my arm and my shirt was gone. "You belong to me, do you understand?"
I nodded, but as he undressed, I felt scared. "What are you doing?" He put me on my stomach, crashed inside me and I moaned. "H...Hunter, please."
He gently squeezed my hips then I felt him spank me and moaned under my breath. "Please what, baby?"
"I...I want more, please." He pushed harder every second and groaned as he repeated my name. "Mm...Yes..."
       But when he pulled away from me and I looked at him, he had me on my back and crashed deep back inside me for the second time and I screamed in pleasure, he kissed me passionately, deeply, and slowly. The music was too loud downstairs for anyone to hear him tearing me open, making me his one and only, and putting a claim on me that made it perfectly clear that I was his and only his.
He gazed into my eyes and crashed deeper inside me one last time, gently kissing my chin as I moaned under my breath. "Baby, I love you so much."
I held his cheeks in my palms while he made love to me. "I love you more, Hunter, I love you...so much." Every night since then, I would sneak out to the basement beneath our house and let Hunter make love to me, keeping it a secret from our parents.