Scenario 7

Him
         My brother Tommy's best friend was visiting for the summer again for the twelfth year in a row, and it infuriated me that I had to spend three months in the same house with Adrian Martinez. He was nineteen years old, and only did two years of community college after graduating early from senior high school as a junior with a high IQ test score and extra credit, which is basically calling him a brainiac. While cooking myself pancakes on a quiet Sunday morning, I hear quiet footsteps coming from the stairs to the living room couch, when I glanced to see who it was, Adrien had on a pair of black sweatpants that were a few centimeters past his hips, but he had no shirt and his muscular figure was incredibly sexy, I tried not to look at him without giving him a reason to look back at me. After I put my eggs in the fry pan sprayed with butter, I took the biscuits out the oven and placed them on the stover, when I went to grab the orange juice, Adrien was hovering over me and my breath got stuck in my throat.
"Good morning, hotness." He said in a soft voice, I tucked my hair. "I missed your cooking, it reminds me of you."
My teeth gently bit on my lower lip as I tried to speak. "You're my brother's best friend. I can't hurt him like this."
He placed his hands on the counter by my hips, closing the space between us instantly. "If I make you? Then what?"
The sound of his voice made my legs twitch. "I won't let you, besides, you can't and you won't."
"Hmm, feisty attitude, Bella." He made his voice low to a whisper and leaned toward me. "I know you want me."
I shook my head, clearly lying through my teeth. "I don't want you. You don't know what I want, and it's not you."
He brought his lips closer to mine. "If you had to choose, would you live by yourself or would you stay with me?"
My eyes fluttered. "I... I think I would stay with you, if I wanted to choose." I felt his hand touching mine. "Adrien."
"Come to me." He whispered while his lips kissed me, then inhaled. "Say yes."
I could've stopped kissing him but I didn't know how. "Yes." He took both of my hands in his and pulled me with him upstairs, just by the direction he pulled me in, I knew he was taking me to his room on the other side of the house. As he held me up against the wall while running his hands through my hair, I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him tighter to me, he shut the door and locked it before laying me against his bed. He pulled my tights to my knees along with my thin silk panties, leaned down and put his soft kisses in my thighs, then lifted his head and lowered his sweatpants past his waist, making my jaw drop in pure shock. He hovered over me and wrapped his arm around my hips, I felt scared because I wasn't ready, but at the same time, my body was ready for him to touch me.
"Are you scared of me, Bella?" I shook my head. "I want you to feel me deep inside of you, do you want that?"
I couldn't do this with Adrien, but my body screamed yes for him. "I...I don't know how it feels."
His eyes widened in shock. "Someone must've touched you," I sadly shook my head. "Oh baby..."
As he kissed me deeply and endlessly, I felt him push inside me then gasped softly. "Adrien... Please..."
His heavy breathing deepened as he guided his body on mine. "What is it, baby?"
"K... Keep going, please."
        He smiled and kept kissing me as his hand locked with mine on the side of my head, I felt him thrust harder as he quickened his pace and my heart pounded. As his lips attacked my neck and my jaw, I gasped softly as his name slipped through my lips as my eyes gazed up at the ceiling, his other hand pressed against the top of my spine and grazed my skin. He moaned my name as he stroked me, I felt the pressure build up inside of me and it made me want to scream his name on the top of my lungs.
He gazed into my eyes. "Come for me, Bella, please."
I held his cheek in my palm. "I... can't, I'm scared."
"Just let go." I felt him release himself inside me, it felt so good. "It's... okay."
At his last thrust, I pooled all over him and he kissed me while I moaned in a soft tone. "Adrien..."
He rubbed his hand over my back and my backside, softly nibbling my lower lip. "You're so beautiful."
But our moment was interrupted by my biggest fear: my brother. "Bella! I have to talk to you really quick!"
I gasped and ran to the door. "Uh, give me ten minutes! I'm in the shower!"
"Bella," Adrien took me in his shower and held me. "Nothing will change how I feel about you, I love you."
"What did you say?" He kissed me, I held his cheeks. "I love you, but you'll have to go home when summer ends."
"You'll come with me, live with me in my apartment." I covered my face in shock. "Please, we can be together." I nodded and he kissed me in the hot shower steam, then after I showered and got dressed in a rush, I hurried to get downstairs. Tommy was dressed for work at a local hardware store, I sat on the chair with a casual look on my face, hoping that he wouldn't find out that Adrien and I just had sex in his room, that I was in love with his best friend and my heart was attached to him. I gave Tommy his bagged up lunch that was in the drawer of our fridge, he smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Thanks, little sis." I chuckled and sat on the chair. "Um, I have to tell you something, you have to understand."
For some reason, my smile faded. "Are Mom and Dad..."
"No, they're okay." I sighed in relief. "It actually has to do with me, um, I have to get transferred today."
My heart sunk to my stomach. "You're leaving me by myself, Tommy? I can't take care of myself yet."
He sighed. "You'll stay with Adrien."
"For how long?"
"I don't know, up to my boss." Tears fell from my eyes. "Sis, don't cry."
"Where are you supposed to be going if you're getting transferred?"
"New York. A day away from here." He sighed. "I'll call you to make sure..."
I sobbed. "Nothing goes wrong in my sleep? Good to know."
       I went upstairs to my room with tears on my face, but when I turned to close the door, Adrien was standing at his door looking back at me. As much as I wanted to go to his room, I had to remember that Tommy was still home then I sadly closed the door, locked it and slid my back on the door onto the floor with my face in my hands. I felt hurt and I needed Adrien, he might've been the only one who could make me feel better and take away my pain.
"Bella?" I wiped my face and turned to face the door. "It's Adrien, can I come in?"
I unlocked the door and he walked in then locked it shut. "What are you doing? Tommy's going to-"
He held my cheeks in his hands and kissed me passionately. "I don't care, I want you to be happy with me."
"You said it's best to keep it a secret, Adrien." He shook his head. "You'd do all of this for me?"
"Yes, I'll do anything for you. Even if it means losing a best friend." I couldn't let him lose Tommy. "What's wrong?"
"He's my brother, and you're the only one who stayed by him." I took a step back. "I don't want you to get hurt."
"Please, Bella. I don't want to walk out the door, not knowing if you'll be safe or happy without... Without me."
Despite my pain, I couldn't let him go. I loved him so much. "Please don't go, Adrien." I begged with in tears. From that day, he never left me and I fell in love with him. I ended up moving to his apartment three months later, and in the process, we found a house that was in the country. It was beautiful and peaceful. As I woke up to a snowy day in December, I wiped my eyes and crawled out of bed then wrapped my body in a thin silk robe before going downstairs, only to find Adrien in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Just by the faint drops of sweat in his hair, it was obvious that he just finished his usual workout in our loft, and even then he still looked attractive to me. I quietly walked up and placed my hands on his muscular chest then kissed his shoulders, he rubbed my hand before turning to look at me.
"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed me before tucking my hair. "Thought you were sleeping, it's cold outside."
I nodded twice. "I know, but I haven't been sleeping how I usually do. It may be a cold or something."
He turned the stove off and finished making our plates. "I'll take care of you, you know that."
"Yeah, I know you will, Adrien." Then he gave me my plate and I smiled a bit at it. "Creative."
He chuckled and pointed to the stairs then said, "Bed."
I smiled more. "As you wish," he gave me a tap on my backside. "Ouch." He chuckled darkly while following me upstairs to our room.