Scenario 1

The Dinner Party

As I got dressed for my parents fancy dinner party with the President of the UNC Corporation and his other supporters, my aunt picked out my dress and fixed my hair to make me noticable by others, it wasn't like me to worry about what other people said or thought of me because I was my own person. My dress was long, silky black, sleeveless, tight, and the end of it reached the upper half of my thighs. I often didn't wear dresses unless it was to make my parents look good for other people, but at the same time it beats having to wear long plaid skirts all the time and get laughed at, a dress was probably the least of my worries honestly.

My mother's voice yelled, "Cynthia! It's time to go!"

After my aunt put my hair in a bun, I grabbed my wallet and went to the stairs. "I'm right here, Mom, coming!"

I took one last look at myself in the mirror in my bathroom, took a deep breath, then rushed outside to my parents limo before they left me behind. Though I was eighteen and wanted to move out of my parents mansion, they didn't want to see me grow up too fast so they begged me to stay by showering me with gifts, it was impossible for me to leave their side by my eighteenth birthday. As we arrived to the dinner party in City Hall, our limo driver opened my door and we stepped out one by one with dozens of cameras flashing in our faces, I didn't enjoy extra attention, but for my parents, it was something I had to deal with.

Taking a step, my jaw dropped in shock at the handsome men I saw walking around, I clutched my wallet in my fingers as my toes twitched in my boots. While my parents talked with the President along with his family and supporters, I took a walk through the heavy crowd of guests; a server walked around with a dozen glasses of champagne on a saucer, but walked past me too fast before I could reach for one.

I groaned under my breath in disgust and sat at a table. "Rude much?"

A shadow clouded me as a glass was put by my hand. "Mind if I join you?"

My head rose, I lost my breath. It was Kyle Clarkson, the President's son. "I don't mind, could use the company."

"You're Cynthia right?" I nodded. "It's great to see you again, how are you doing?"

His eyes were mesmerizing. "I'm okay, tired of having to come and impress everyone for my parents."

He took a sip of his glass but didn't take his eyes off me. "I can relate, only reason I do this is for my dad."

I chuckled softly. "Guess we're both screwed," he stifled a chuckle. "Looks that way, right?"

"Yeah, it does." His eyes scanned my dress then looked in my eyes. "I must say, you look very beautiful."

"Thank you, Kyle." When a slow song started to play, he stood and reached for my hand. "I don't dance."

He proceeded to pull me off my chair into his broad chest, I gasped softly under my breath. "Dance with me."

I stood closer in his arms until my heart was beating against his, put my arms around his neck as he placed his around my lower hips, and slowly danced to the song that was making me get attracted to him. His eyes were lost in mine the whole time we danced, Kyle and I were the same age, I was attracted to him in ways that he was attracted to me, but our parents wouldn't allow it if they found out we were secretly in love. Kyle was the guy I wanted to share my life with. He was smart, handsome, considerate, had amazing lips that I wanted to touch with my own, and his muscular structure took the breath out of my lungs which led me to wanting him.

His fingertips touched my spine. "Why do you have to be so beautiful? I think about you all the time."

I tucked my hair. "I'm not beautiful, just not the type who likes to party every night. I'm actually boring."

"Not dressed like this," he brought his lips to my ear. "You're too beautiful to not have someone adoring you."

Unexpected, my hips crashed against his, he inhaled sharply. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, Kyle."

"Don't move, please." I could feel him under my dress, he felt so good. "I just want to tear this dress off of you."

Please do, said my conscience. "You're making me wait too long," he pulled my hips closer. "Kyle..."

With eager eyes, he started kissing me deeply and cupped my breast in his hand, I moaned softly. "You like that?"

"Yes," my fingers desperately pulled at his collar, I wanted him to take me. "I don't want to dance anymore."

He bent his head to kiss my neck, I bit my lip hard. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

He took his hands off my body and pulled my hands to guide me away from the party, we took an elevator to the penthouse floor. As we rode the quiet elevator in silence, I took a glance at his pants and saw his bulge hardened, he pinned me up against the wall and turned me around then started touching me. His lips kissed my neck as he slid his hand between my legs, slowly lifting my dress from the back so I could feel him up against me, I held the side of his neck as he tore off my laced panties, his name escaped my lips as he slid his fingers inside of me and rubbed in a slow pace. Then he used his other hand to pull my body to him and he guided our bodies together, I wanted more as he spanked me with his palm while whispering dirty things in my ear.

The elevator dinged, he slid my dress back down, took and pulled my hand into the penthouse suite. The bed was bigger than mine at the mansion, big enough for him to take me and make me his. I tossed my wallet on the table then pulled him to kiss me, he grabbed my dress from the bottom while I grabbed the buttons to his shirt in my fingers, we were against the kitchen counter breathing heavy and rapid.

He pulled back from the kiss and we took deep breaths. "I've been waiting to be alone with you since we met."

I did too. "You have me now, let's not let tonight go to waste." I turned so he could undress me. "Take it off."

"You're so sexy," he bent me over to whisper in my ear, "If it's too much, tell me to stop."

I nodded and gripped the countertop firmly. "It's okay, I can take it."

He unzipped my dress and slowly pulled it down, his lips kissed my skin in different places in the process, my head rolled slightly and I sighed lightly under my breath. When my dress pooled at my feet, his shirt fell along with it, then his belt along with his pants and his boxers.

He asked me softly, "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I'll take it slow, okay? Just for a little."

"Okay."

At that moment until the sun came up, we made love for the first time in his penthouse suite from the kitchen to his bed, our deepest desires came to life as we used our actions to admit our love for each other. We used protection to avoid any problems, he didn't mind and neither did I. The next morning, I woke up naked under his blanket to the smell of a nicely cooked breakfast, Kyle gently massaged my shoulder and planted a kiss on my cheek; my eyes opened to see him next to me and a tiny smile formed across my face.

He smiled back at me. "Good morning, my beautiful angel."

I felt heat in my cheeks. "Morning, my love, something smells good."

"I cooked for you," he caressed my cheek with his palm. "You deserve to have someone cater to your needs."

I pulled the blanket higher on my chest. "You actually care about what I want?" He nodded. "Why me?"

"We've known each other for a long time, I know your parents don't ask or check on you. But I will."

He was right about my parents, they always focused on working. "You're not wrong, I get lonely at home."

"Won't have to be alone, okay?" He layed next to me. "No matter what day it is, you can always stay with me."

"Even if they try to keep me at home with them?" He nodded and kissed me. "I'll think about it."

As he kissed me while holding my cheeks in his palms, I wrapped myself around him then he slowly climbed onto my chest, we layed wrapped in each other's tangled bodies. I was in love with guy of my dreams and he took my virtue that was saved just for him, he gave me attention the way I didn't expect him to, in just one night he gave me pleasure and showed me how love felt between two people.