Scenario 4

The Date

Today was my third week at my new job as a waitress for one of the best diners in L.A., my daily pay was about twenty dollars an hour and a little extra, which was perfect for me and was something I could accept. At the end of my shift, I was getting my coat from the coat rack and went to collect my check from my boss, Dimitri Mason. I felt scared to be alone with him sometimes because of the way he looked at me, sometimes because he tried to get me alone with him in his office, other times I ignored him just because I wanted to. As I stood by the door of his office, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door with my knuckles.

"Come in." I nervously walked into his office, he glanced up at me. "Heading home now, Teresa?"

I nodded lightly while glancing at my check on his desk, he was eyeing me in my uniform. "Just need my check."

He walked up to me and held it out, I reached for it but he refused. "Where were you last night? You had a shift."

Lie, lie to save yourself from this hot angel. "I was seeing my family, I lost track of time but went home to rest."

"The third time you've missed work," I turned pale, he stood closer. "You're doing a good job, you know that."

His hand rubbed my neck, why did I like that so much? "I love my job, it's all I know how to do."

"Sure about that? Your body tells me something else." I hesitated and took a breath. "Do you have plans tonight?"

Maybe I should be nicer, I took a deep breath. "Not really, just going home to watch a movie or something."

His eyes had a sneaky look in them, I lightly bit my lip. "I'm taking you out tonight, don't try to talk out of this."

Uh oh, what does he plan to do with me afterwards? "I can't be seen with you, you're my boss. It'll be weird."

"Don't dress like you're my employee then," I backed away but he pulled me into his chest. "Don't do that."

"I'm sorry." He inhaled his hands ran over my body, I ended up kissing him by mistake. "Oh my god, I'm sorry."

He lowered his hand and caressed my tiny rump, I made a tiny noise under my breath. "What was that?"

Oh God, please take me home. "I have to go home, Dimitri. Don't make me do this, please."

"You want this?" He whispered in my ear with a seductive tone, I nodded lightly. "Say yes so I can hear you."

As he started kissing my neck while grabbing my butt, I softly moaned under my breath. "Y... Yes."

"Good girl," he lifted his head to look at me. "I'll come get you at ten."

"Okay."

He watched me leave his office and I went to my car then drove home, my conscience told me I was out of my mind to let him touch and kiss me, but my body said I did the right thing. After I got home and went to take a hot shower, I looked through my closet to find a dress to wear for my night out with Dimitri, he said not to dress like one of his employees but he didn't tell me exactly how to dress.

When I found a tight black dress without straps, and matching heels to go with it, an idea came to my mind and I decided to try wearing it. It was thin and made of soft silk, showed my curved hips, lifted my chest up a few centimeters, and made me look older than twenty one. I curled the ends of my hair then put the rest in a ponytail when my doorbell rang downstairs, I took a deep breath then grabbed my jacket from the closet and went to get the door, only to find Dimitri wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans, his shirt was tight on his muscular torso and showed his rock hard abs, I almost fainted on my own doorstep in front of him.