Prologue Chapter 1: Composed

Author's Note: This is a Historical Fiction involving Empires, Rulers and the people of it Including the characters. Therefore in this story, time and Empires that doesn't exist in the same time might exist in this world. That being said, this story happens to not have Beethoven, Wagner, and those other Romantic Era Composers.

Enjoy!

It was a dark gloomy night, A Composer struck with Inspiration to write a piece. A piece that had a moody dark expression as the night he resides in.

"Bass Strings Tremble, Then silence, then again Tremble and Silence. A Melody with Dark expression arose from the silence, whispering its melody as it arose. Like the moon, which rises slowly and darkness fills the sky."

That is a part of a description of the Composer's Music.

He writes his music alone in his room at night, written with a paper and quill. He wrote his piece with such Passion that he forgot to sleep. And so that morning, he finished his piece quoting, "It is made as if the darkness is the only life that person has to live."

His piece premiered a week later. His orchestra was assembled hastily and was rehearsed quickly as well. His orchestra demanded to change his piece for it was "Too Disturbing" and "not fit for any Civilised Man to listen to." He still wanted for the orchestra to play this piece as he said "It is my will for my piece to be published and I should not listen to any criticism that it may produce."

After the Premiere, His music was dubbed as the "Incoherent Piece," or the "Disturbance Piece." He didn't get mad after what the people say, he just believed that his piece was a representation of the Dark and Moody night and not for any enjoyment as the people listened to at that time.

Days passed by...

There came a time of sadness and loneliness for the composer, he needed something or someone to embrace or to love. He wrote another piece filled with emotions of loneliness and those emotions yearning for love. He wrote in such passion that he couldn't stop, he wrote and wrote, from day and night, with little breaks, and little rest.

He had finished in a week, in which he gathered the orchestra, then they rehearsed and lectured. He was still restless and yearning for love, yet he continued to rehearse the orchestra.

His composition premiered a week later, by this time he had little rest while working with his orchestra. His Piece was a huge success, he earned and was requested to tour, to Austria and to play his piece in the Royal Concert Hall, and played with the King's Royal Orchestra.